Nepal has a very diverse geography. It has one of the richest countries in the world in terms of bio- diversity due to its unique geographical position and latitudinal variation.
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
Jungle Nepal Resort
- Airport transfers by a non A/c vehicle exclusively
- Domestic airport transfers in Kathmandu by a non A/c vehicle exclusively
- Airfare Kathmandu / Pokhara & Bharatpur ( Chitwan ) / Kathmandu – Airport tax of Inr. 125 PP to be paid by the clients directly at the domestic airport at the time of check in.
- Presently applicable 24.3% Hotel Taxes (13% VAT and 10% Service charge).
- Inter-city transfer and Sightseeing as per the itinerary in Kathmandu and Pokhara by a non A/c vehicle exclusively
Day Wise Itinerary
Day 01 - Kathmandu
- Meeting at airport upon arrival by Nebuti Personnel. Transfer to hotel. Kathmandu is the capital of Nepal and the Kathmandu Valley is the political and cultural heart of the Kingdom. The urban sprawl that makes up modern Kathmandu is in fact two cities, Patan and Kathmandu.
- After short relaxation at the hotel, you will be taken for sightseeing to Pashupatinath. This is the place where holy saddhus pray and cremations on the Bagmati River are carried out. While you are not allowed into the temple if you are not a Hindu, the grounds surrounding the temple usually have a fascinating crowd of the faithful. Overnight at hotel.
Day 02 – Kathmandu / Pokhara
Travel from Kathmandu to Pokhara
Bus via Kathmandu
Day 03 - Pokhara
Things to see and do
There are numerous temples and gumbas gumba in and around pokhara valley. Many temples serve as combined places of worship for Hindus and Buddhists.
Also known as Patale Chhango, this waterfall marks the point where the Pardi Khola stream vanishes underground. When the stream is at full bore after monsoon rains, the sound ...
Day 04 – Pokhara / Chitwan
Travel from Pokhara to Chitwan
Day 05 – Chitwan
Day 06 – Chitwan / Kathmandu
- Transfer to Bharatpur Airport in Chitwan to board flight for Kathmandu. Fly back to Kathmandu and transfer to Hotel.
- Evening free at leisure.
Travel from Chitwan to Kathmandu
Fly from Bharatpur
Taxi to Simara, fly
Day 07 – Kathmandu / Airport
- This morning your tour will take you for a visit to Patan. Also known as Lalitpur , the city of beauty is separated from Kathmandu only by the Bagmati River and is the second largest town in the valley. Lalitpur is fragmented from other cities due to its substantive architectural ancient masterpieces. Patan's central Durbar Square is absolutely packed with temples: Its an architectural center point with a far greater concentration of temples per sq. meter than in Kathamandu or Bhaktapur. Within the city also lies the Tibetan refugee center, home to most of the valley's Tibetan population. While technically refugees, the Tibetans are some of the wealthiest people in the valley because of the carpet industry they operate. For those looking to bring home a fine Tibetan carpet, this is the place to shop. You will then go to Swayambhunath the golden spire of the 5th-century Swayambhu stupa is adorned with a colorful fluttering of prayer flags; it crowns a hill overlooking the Kathmandu Valley and offers fantastic views over the city of Kathmandu. Swayambhunath is one of the most recognizable symbols in Nepal and the painted eyes of Buddha watch all who ascend the worn stone steps.
- Later, you will be transferred to the airport in time to board your flight for onward journey.
Things to see and do
Swayambhu a large stupa, highly revered in Nepal, and one of the most sacred Buddhist sites in the country. It offers great views over the city, and no lack of monkeys. As ...
Kantipur Hotel (3 star)
VIP Area, Lake-Side Pokhara, Pokhara 33700, Nepal, Pokhara
Jungle Nepal Resort
Bachhauli-2, Sauraha, Chitwan National Park, Chitwan
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Hotel cancellation will be Free before 15 days of check-in.
- Cancellations or changes made 48 hours before arrival are subject to 1 night room charge and tax penalty.
- Price shown includes all taxes and fees.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.