Kerala is naturally blessed with the magnificent Western Ghats in the east, the Arabian Sea in the west and a scenic grid of 44 rivers! Situated in southern India, it is replete with spellbound beauty and unmatched warmth. No wonder then, that Kerala is one of the top tourist destinations in Asia.
Scintillating Kerala2N Munnar , 1N Thekkady and 1N Alleppey
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
- Arrival assistance
- Transportation and sightseeing by AC Indica
- Service Tax
Munnar Blooms Resort
East Chenkulam, Chithirapuram P.O Anachal, Munnar, Kerala, Munnar
Jungle Palace Home Stay
Puthuparambil House, Lake Road | Kumily, Idukki Dist, Thekkady
Alleppey Prince Hotel
A.S Road (N.H.47) P.B. NO . 2613 - 688007, Alleppey
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Date of booking to 30 days before travel the cancellation charges will be 10% of the tour cost
- 30 to 15 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost
- 15 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost
- 0 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 100% of the tour cost. No refund shall be given
- Please note cancellation policy is subject to change. It depends on the hotel policy. In peak season, some hotels may charge 100% cancellation.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.