Bhubaneswar is surrounded by dense canopy of forests, picturesque Chandaka and the Nandankanan, this along with an abundance of greenery and an efficient civic body makes it one of the cleanest and greenest city of India. The city of Puri is known for its historic immemorial, sanctorum, architectural magnificence. Gopalpur is assumed that the region got the name Gopalpur in the 18th century from the temple of God Gopala (Krishna) made near the sea shore.
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
Mayfair Palm Beach Resort
- AC vehicle for all transfers
- AC vehicle for sightseeing
- All permit fees and hotel taxes
Day Wise Itinerary
Day 1: Arrival At Bhubaneswar And Proceed To Puri
Day 2: Puri To Konark Sightseeing
Things to see and do
Konark Sun Temple also known as Konârak, is a 13th-century Sun Temple (also known as the Black Pagoda), at Konark, in Odisha, India. It was supposedly built by king ...
The Jagannath Temple in Puri is a famous, sacred Hindu temple dedicated to Jagannath and located on the eastern coast of India, at Puri in the state of Odisha. The temple is ...
Day 3: Puri To Bhubaneswar (enroute Sightseeing)
Things to see and do
Believed to be the place where the Kalinga Battle was fought, Dhauli Giri is now a place of utter peace, housing a Shanti Stupa. The place is primarily known for King Ashoka's...
Lingaraj Temple is a Hindu temple dedicated to Harihara, a form of Shiva and is one of the oldest temples in Bhubaneswar, the capital of the East Indian state of Odisha. The ...
Nandankanan Wildlife Sanctuary: Nandankanan, literally means the 'Garden of Gods". The entire landscape which includes Nandankanan Zoological Park, the Kanjia Lake and the ...
Travel from Puri to Bhubaneshwar
Day 4: Bhubaneswar To Gopalpur
Travel from Bhubaneshwar to Gopalpur
Day 5: Gopalpur Sightseeing
Day 6: Departure
Mayfair Puri (5 star)
Chakra Tirtha Road, Puri, Odisha, Puri, OD 752002, Puri
Mayfair Lagoon (5 star)
8-B, Behind Hotel Trident, Jayadev Vihar - 751013, Bhubaneshwar
Mayfair Palm Beach Resort (3 star)
Gopalpur-on-Sea,Dist. Ganjam - 761002, Gopalpur
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Date of booking to 30 days before travel the cancellation charges will be 10% of the tour cost
- 30 to 15 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost
- 15 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost
- 0 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 100% of the tour cost. No refund shall be given
- Please note cancellation policy is subject to change. It depends on the hotel policy. In peak season, some hotels may charge 100% cancellation.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.