|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
- Meet and Assist Service at Dubai International Airport
- Dhow Cruise with Dinner on seat in coach basis
- Half day Dubai City tour on seat in coach basis
- Desert Safari with Dune Bashing, Camel Ride, Sand Ski, BBQ dinner and Belly dance on seat in coach basis
- Burj Khalifa 124th floor visit entry ticket for normal hours with transfers on seat in coach basis
- Arrival and departure transfers between Dubai International Airport and hotel on seat in coach basis
- All taxes are inclusive except Dubai Tourism Fee (to be paid at hotel - AED 10 for 3*, AED 15 for 4* & AED 20 for 5* hotels per room per night)
- Supplement Cost: UAE Single Entry Visa charge at Rs.5,800/- per person & OK to Board message on Airline PNR (if applicable) at Rs.400/- per person.
* Prices mentioned are for per person on twin sharing basis (minimum 2 people staying together)
Near the airport, Hotel Seaview is located in Dubai's Bur Dubai neighborhood and close to Dubai Cruise Terminal, Dubai International Convention and Exhibition Centre, and Dubai International Financial Centre. Additional points of interest include The Dubai Heritage Village and Dubai Museum.
Dining options at Hotel Seaview include 7 restaurants. A poolside bar is open for drinks. Room service is available 24 hours a day. Recreational amenities include an outdoor pool, a health club, a sauna, and a steam room. Spa amenities include massage/treatment rooms, facials, beauty services, and a hair salon. This 4-star property has a 24-hour business center and offers a meeting/conference room, secretarial services, and technology support staff. Wireless and wired high-speed Internet access is available in public areas (surcharges apply). This Dubai property has event space consisting of a conference center and banquet facilities. For a surcharge, the property offers a roundtrip airport shuttle (available on request). Business services, tour/ticket assistance, translation services, and tour assistance are available. Valet parking and self parking are complimentary. Additional property amenities include a rooftop terrace, a coffee shop/café, and a concierge desk.
106 air-conditioned guestrooms at Hotel Seaview feature minibars and coffee/tea makers. Accommodations offer city or sea views. Beds come with down comforters and down blankets. These individually furnished and decorated rooms include desks. Bathrooms feature shower/tub combinations, bathrobes, slippers, and hair dryers. Wired high-speed and wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge. In addition to complimentary newspapers and safes, guestrooms offer phones. 27-inch LCD televisions have satellite channels. Rooms also include blackout drapes/curtains and irons/ironing boards. A turndown service is available nightly, housekeeping is offered daily, and guests may request wake-up calls.
Facilities at hotel
- Baby Sitting
- Conference Facility
- Air Conditioning
- Pets Allowed
- Room Service
- Tennis Courts
- Children's Club
- Coffee Shop
- Airport Transfer
- Swimming Pool
- Concierge Services
Executive Suit Rooms
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Date of booking to 30 days before travel the cancellation charges will be 10% of the tour cost
- 30 to 15 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost
- 15 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost
- 0 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 100% of the tour cost. No refund shall be given
- Please note cancellation policy is subject to change. It depends on the hotel policy. In peak season, some hotels may charge 100% cancellation.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.