Chikmagalur is situated in south western part of Karnataka. Chikmagalur literally means "The town of the younger daughter" in the Kannada language. The major commercial crop is coffee. The hill stations around Chikmagalur are famous summer retreats since they remain cool even during summers. The district is dotted with many holy spots and tourist places. A number of rivers originates from the hills of Chikmagalur district and flow in all the seasons.
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
The Serai Chikmagalur
- Guided plantation walk
- Session of Yoga
- Use of swimming pool
- Fruit Basket and Cookies is placed in the room on the day of arrival
- Use of indoor games- billards, carrom, chess air hockey, football and board games
- Use of outdoor games - tennis, cricket, football, volleyball and badminton
- Use of fitness centre
- Sightseeing as per itinerary
Day Wise Itinerary
Day 1: Arrival At Chikmagalur
Things to see and do
Day 2: Chikmagalur Sightseeing
Things to see and do
Kemmannugundi is a hill station in Tarikere taluk of Chikkamagaluru district in the state of Karnataka, India. It is 1434m above sea level. This was the summer retreat of ...
Day 3: Chikmagalur Sightseeing And Departure
Estate Villa Pool
Estate Jacuzzi Villa
The Serai Chikmagalur (5 star)
Mugthi Halli Post, K M Road - 577135, Chikamagalur
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Hotel cancellation will be Free before 15 days of check-in.
- Cancellations or changes made 48 hours before arrival are subject to 1 night room charge and tax penalty.
- Price shown includes all taxes and fees.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.