Chikmagalur is situated in south western part of Karnataka. Chikmagalur literally means "The town of the younger daughter" in the Kannada language. The major commercial crop is coffee. The hill stations around Chikmagalur are famous summer retreats since they remain cool even during summers. The district is dotted with many holy spots and tourist places. A number of rivers originates from the hills of Chikmagalur district and flow in all the seasons.
Car DetailsRoad transport from Chikamagalur - Private Vehicle
Hotel DetailsHotel options available in the package
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
The Serai Chikmagalur
Sightseeing and TransfersOther inclusions available in the package
- Sightseeing as per itinerary
- Fruit Basket and Cookies is placed in the room on the day of arrival
- Use of indoor games- billards, carrom, chess air hockey, football and board games
- Use of outdoor games - tennis, cricket, football, volleyball and badminton
- Use of fitness centre
- Use of swimming pool
- Guided plantation walk
- Session of Yoga
Day Wise Itinerary
Here is how you will spend your time
Day 1: Chimagalur
Morning Arrive at Chikmagalur, check into the hotel, refresh & visit Sringeri is a pilgrim center, known for its Vidyashankara Temple. It has 12 zodiac pillars on each of which the sun's rays fall according to the time of the year. Overnight stay in Chikmagalur.
Day 2: Chikmagalur
Morning after breakfast proceed to visit Kemmengundi Hill Station 55 kms north of Chikmagalur, this is a scenic hill station, situated on the Baba Budan range at a height of 1,434 m. 8 kms from Kemmanagundi are the Hebbe Falls where the water gushes down from a height of 168 m in two stages.& Agumbe. Overnight a Chikmagalur.
Day 3: Chikmagalur
- Morning after breakfast check out from the hotel, it time permits visit kudremukh and Amruthapura about 10 kms form Tarikere, this little town has a 800-year-old temple dedicated to Amrutheswara.
- Afternoon return journey.
Estate Villa Pool
Estate Jacuzzi Villa
The Serai Chikmagalur (5 star)
Mugthi Halli Post, K M Road - 577135, Chikamagalur
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Hotel cancellation will be Free before 15 days of check-in.
- Cancellations or changes made 48 hours before arrival are subject to 1 night room charge and tax penalty.
- Price shown includes all taxes and fees.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.