The Kingdom of Bhutan, one of the smallest kingdoms on earth, lies cradled in the very heart of Himalayas. Wrapped between two mighty countries it is like a sacred jewel nestling in the wool-like cluster of clouds that give it an ethereal quality. It is a landlocked South Asian nation situated between Tibet (now part of the People's Republic of China) and India.
Car DetailsRoad transport from Paro - Non Ac Wagon R / Indica / Santro / Alto
Hotel DetailsHotel options available in the package
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
Wangchuk Hotel, Thimphu
Sightseeing and TransfersOther inclusions available in the package
- Exclusive Non a/c vehicle for transfers & sightseeing as per itinerary.
- All permit fees & hotel taxes (as per itinerary).
- Guide charges (Only Bhutan Portion).
- Rates are valid for INDIAN NATIONALS only.
Wangchuk Hotel, Thimphu (3 star)
Opposite Stadium, Changlam 19, Thimphu
Dragons Nest (3 star)
Wangdue Phodrang, Bhutan, Punakha
Galling Resort (3 star)
Galing Resort,Tshemdona, Paro, Bhutan, Paro
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Date of booking to 30 days before travel the cancellation charges will be 10% of the tour cost
- 30 to 15 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost
- 15 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost
- 0 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 100% of the tour cost. No refund shall be given
- Please note cancellation policy is subject to change. It depends on the hotel policy. In peak season, some hotels may charge 100% cancellation.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.