Ladakh, the region of mountain passes, a piece of broken moon land- a perfect place to witness the unmatched beauty of nature. Ladakh is the highest plateau of the Indian state of Kashmir with much of it being over 3,000m. The total area of 45110sq km makes Ladakh the largest district in India. Ladakh region is bifurcated in Kargil and Leh districts. Kargil lies at an altitude of 2750m and Leh at 3505m. The largest town in Ladakh is Leh.
Car DetailsRoad transport from Leh - Transportation by Non AC private Car
Hotel DetailsHotel options available in the package
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
Sightseeing and TransfersOther inclusions available in the package
- Transportation by Non AC SUV’s ( Innova / Aria/ Xylo/ Scorpion/ Tavera or equivalent )
- Visit Sham Valley including Hall of Fame, Magnetic Hills, Confluence at Zanskar, Gurudwara Pather Sahib
- Full day Tour of Hemis Monastery , Thiksey monastery , Shey Palace, and Druk white Lotus school of 3 Idiot fame
- After early breakfast leave for Pangong Lake (14,500 ft) through Changla Pass 17,350 ft, which is the third highest motorable road in the world
- Pangong, is the highest salt water Lake in the World, shared by two countries India and China and after spending sometime return to Leh by evening
- Khardung La and back enjoy cup of soup/coffee at World’s Highest Motorable road and enroute visit Leh Palace
- Tsemo castle and Shanti Stupa
- All taxes are applicable
* Prices mentioned are for per person on twin sharing basis (minimum 2 people staying together)
Hotel Kidar (3 star)
Fort Road, Lower Tucha - 190001, Leh
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Date of booking to 30 days before travel the cancellation charges will be 10% of the tour cost
- 30 to 15 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost
- 15 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost
- 0 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 100% of the tour cost. No refund shall be given
- Please note cancellation policy is subject to change. It depends on the hotel policy. In peak season, some hotels may charge 100% cancellation.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.