Cherrapunji is a city in the state of Meghalaya, India that experiences monsoon season throughout the year. It is recorded to be amongst the world's wettest regions. It is often referred to as the 'Land of Oranges'. It is a popular tourist destination because of its pristine and natural beauty.
Shillong And Cherrapunjee With Khrem Falls1N Guwahati and 3N Shillong
Last Booked 7 hours ago
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
Ri Kynjai Hotel
- Sightseeing as per the itinerary
- All applicable transfers as per the itinerary
Kiranshree Portico (4 star)
Guwahati-Shillong Rd, Paltan Bazaar -781008, Guwahati
Ri Kynjai Hotel (4 star)
U.C.C. Road, Umniuh Khawn, Ri Bhoi, Shillong 793001, Shillong
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Date of booking to 30 days before travel the cancellation charges will be 10% of the tour cost
- 30 to 15 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost
- 15 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost
- 0 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 100% of the tour cost. No refund shall be given
- Please note cancellation policy is subject to change. It depends on the hotel policy. In peak season, some hotels may charge 100% cancellation.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.