Guwahati, the former capital of the Indian state of Assam, is one of the most important cities in northeast India.Guwahati was the capital of many ancient kingdoms. Situated on the banks of the River Brahmaputra, this city has several permanent and temporary islands.Guwahati has a well-organised transportation system that makes it easy for tourists to travel around the city.
Shillong Cherrapunjee And Bhalukpong2N Shillong , 1N Bhalukpong , 1N Dirang , 2N Tawang , 1N Bomdila and 2N Kaziranga
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
Land Mark Hills
Hotel Gakyi Khang Zhang
- 15% Agent commission for Indian Nationals only valid till 30th April, 2015.
- No commission on Extra Bed (Adult / Child), Child No Bed, MAP & AP Supplementary, Single Supplement & up-gradation cost for vehicle
- Meet & greet upon arrival
- All applicable transfers & sightseeing as per the itinerary, (vehicle will not be on disposal)
- For 01- 06 Pax Tata Sumo (Up to 06 PAX in one vehicle)
- One elephant ride & one round of Jeep safari at Kaziranga including park entry fees
- Inner line permits for Arunachal Pradesh
- Separate vehicle for sightseeing in Tawang
Land Mark Hills
Landmark Victoria, Nongrim Hills, Laitumkhrah - 793003, Shillong
Bhalokpong, Dist. Sonitpur, Bhalukpong, India, Bhalukpong
Hotel Pemaling, near Petrol Pump, Narangchilo, P.O. & P.S -790 101,, Dirang
Hotel Gakyi Khang Zhang (3 star)
Near D.C.Office - 790104, Arunachal Pradesh, Tawang
Tsepal Yangjom (3 star)
Main Bazarline Bomdila, District-West Kameng Arunachal Pradesh - 790 001, Bomdila
1no. Kohora Gaon, Bogorijuri Kaziranga National Park , Dist: Golaghat - 785109,, Kaziranga
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Date of booking to 30 days before travel the cancellation charges will be 10% of the tour cost
- 30 to 15 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost
- 15 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost
- 0 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 100% of the tour cost. No refund shall be given
- Please note cancellation policy is subject to change. It depends on the hotel policy. In peak season, some hotels may charge 100% cancellation.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.