Shillong, the capital of Meghalaya, is a hill town in the north eastern part of India. It is situated at an altitude of 1496 meters above sea level. This website endeavors to provide relevant information about the city.
Car DetailsRoad transport from Guwahati - A/C Indica Vehicle
Hotel DetailsHotel options available in the package
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
Land Mark Hills
Sightseeing and TransfersOther inclusions available in the package
- All applicable transfers & sightseeing as per the itinerary, (vehicle will not be on disposal)
- For 03 Pax and above: Tata Sumo (Up to 06 PAX in one vehicle)
- 15% Agent commission for Indian Nationals Only
- No commission on Extra Bed (Adult / Child), Child No Bed, MAP & AP Supplementary & up-gradation cost for vehicle
- Meet & greet upon arrival
- For 02 Pax Tata Indica (Without Luggage Carrier)
Land Mark Hills
Landmark Victoria, Nongrim Hills, Laitumkhrah - 793003, Shillong
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Date of booking to 30 days before travel the cancellation charges will be 10% of the tour cost
- 30 to 15 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost
- 15 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost
- 0 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 100% of the tour cost. No refund shall be given
- Please note cancellation policy is subject to change. It depends on the hotel policy. In peak season, some hotels may charge 100% cancellation.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.