Two nights and three days in Shillong, enjoy the best of Meghalaya while you spend your memorable time with your loved one.
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
Hotel Centre Point
- Airport Transfers
- Sightseeing as per itinerary
Day Wise Itinerary
Day 1: Guwahati-shillong (120 Kms / 3 Hrs)
Day 2: Shillong – Day Trip To Cherrapunjee (56 Kms / 2 ½ Hrs)
- After breakfast drive to Shillong Peak, one of the highest points in the whole of Meghalaya plateau. Later drive to Cherrapunjee one of the highest rainfall area in the world and visit the Thankharang Park (from where one can see the plains of Bangladesh), Seven Sisters fall, Nohkalikai fall, Mawsmai Cave. Return to Shillong; En-route visit Elephant fall.
- Cherrapunjee, locally and officially known as Sohra, is 56 kms from Shillong, and a “must see” destination for all tourists. Apart from being the record holder for the heaviest rainfall, it was the headquarters of the Khasi/Jaintia province during British rule which was however shifted to Shillong in 1864, due to the inconvenience caused by excessive rain during the monsoon months. The average rainfall is 12,000 mm a year and the record for a single day was 2455 mm recorded in 1974 confirming it as the “Wettest place on Earth”.
Things to see and do
Shillong Peak is the highest point in state of Meghalaya (1965 meters above sea level). There is a view-point where you can get breathtaking view of Shillong city. The city ...
seven sisters falls or the Nohsngithiang Falls Known for being one of the tallest waterfalls in Norway, which consists of seven different streams, one of them falling from a...
Nohkalikai Falls is the tallest plunge waterfall in India. Its height is 1115 feet (340 metres). The waterfall is located near Cherrapunji, one of the wettest places on Earth...
At the village crossing, one passes grasslands surrounded by forests, ending in a clearing. From this clearing, a concrete pathway through the jungle leads up to the main ...
Day 3: Shillong – Guwahati Airport Transfer (120 Kms / 3 Hrs)
Executive Special Rooms
Executive Classic Room
Club Executive Room
Club Deluxe Room
Hotel Centre Point (3 star)
Police Bazar (Khyndailad) - 793001, Shillong
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Hotel cancellation will be Free before 15 days of check-in.
- Cancellations or changes made 48 hours before arrival are subject to 1 night room charge and tax penalty.
- Price shown includes all taxes and fees.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.