The former summer capital of the British in India and the present capital of Himachal Pradesh, Shimla has been blessed with all the natural bounties which one can think of. It has got a scenic location, it is surrounded by green hills with snow capped peaks. The spectacular cool hills accompanied by the structures made during the colonial era creates an aura which is very different from other hill.
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
- Transportation by Indica/Indigo for all transfers
- Sightseeing as per the Itinerary
- Including all applicable taxes / tolls
- Parking / Driver’s allowances
Day Wise Itinerary
Day 1: Arrival At New Delhi Later Proceed To Shimla
- Morning pick up from Domestic airport/ railway station Delhi, meet and greeted by our representative and directly drive to Shimla.
- Shimla, the capital of Himachal Pradesh and former summer capital of British India. Where you can see the nature beauty.
- On arrival at Shimla, check into the hotel. Rest and relax! Dinner at hotel and overnight stay.
Day 2: Shimla To Kufri Later Proceed To Shimla
- Early morning breakfast. Same day excursion of Kufri and back to Shimla by the evening."Kufri's famed ski slopes views and the small zoo. The area has breathtaking views of the Himalayan peaks foreshadowed by the terraced fields and verdant forests.
- Dinner at the hotel and overnight stay.
Things to see and do
Kufri is also a heaven for nature enthusiasts and wildlife lovers as the Himalayan Nature Park is situated on the outskirts of the town. It is especially popular. Among ...
Day 3: Shimla To New Delhi For Departure
Hotel Landmark (4 star)
Near Gorton Castle Square, AG Office, The Mall, Shimla 171001, Shimla
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Date of booking to 30 days before travel the cancellation charges will be 10% of the tour cost
- 30 to 15 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost
- 15 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost
- 0 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 100% of the tour cost. No refund shall be given
- Please note cancellation policy is subject to change. It depends on the hotel policy. In peak season, some hotels may charge 100% cancellation.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.