One of the most beautiful regions of India, this 'Dev Bhumi' or the land of the Gods encompasses extremes, from the dry, high-altitude deserts of Lahaul-Spiti to the verdant greens of Shimla and around. Expect apple orchards, pine and deodar forests, gentle terrace farms and the brilliant vista of the snowcapped mountains all around.
Car DetailsRoad transport from Delhi - INDIGO
Hotel DetailsHotel options available in the package
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
|Shimla||2 night(s)||Room only|
Apple Bud Cottages
Sightseeing and TransfersOther inclusions available in the package
- Sightseeing as per the itinerary by Indigo car
Day Wise Itinerary
Here is how you will spend your time
Day 1: Delhi To Shimla
Pick up from New Delhi airport or railway station and transfer by road to Shimla. On arrival, check in at the hotel. Evening is at leisure. Overnight at hotel.
Day 2: Shimla Sightseeing
This morning, visit Kufri situated at an altitude of 2500 meters. It is just an hour's drive from Shimla. Later in the afternoon, visit the Vice Regal Lodge and take a walk down the Mall Road. Attractions of the mall road include Shimla Church, Scandal Point, Gaiety Theatre and Town Hall. Enjoy shopping on the Mall. In the evening, return to your hotel for a comfortable overnight stay.
Day 3: Shimla To Manali
Transfer from Shimla To Manali by surface. Enroute visit Kullu valley, Beas River, Dashehra Maidan etc. Arrive and transfer to hotel at Manali. Evening free for rest. Night stay in Manali.
Travel from Shimla to Manali
Day 4: Manali Sightseeing
After breakfast, go for a half day local sightseeing of Manali, visiting the 450 years old Hadimba Temple, Manu Temple and Club House. Visit the Tibetan Monastery and the handicraft center and walk to the nearby picturesque village of Vashisht known to witness its hot sulphur springs. Enjoy a comfortable overnight stay.
Day 5: Manali Tour
Early morning take a half day excursion to Rohtang Pass/Rohtang snow point (Closed on Tuesdays). On return, visit Solang Valley. You can opt for adventure sports. Guests are generally taken to the snow point on Rohtang Road, permitted by Border Security Force. In case a Tuesday falls on this day, guests shall be taken to the snow point on some other day as we have three nights in Manali. Solang Valley is a side valley at the top of the Kullu Valley, 14 kms northwest of Manali on the way to Rohtang Pass and is known for its summer and winter sport conditions. The sports commonly offered are parachuting, paragliding, skating and zorbing. Note: All the adventure sports at Solang Valley / Snow Suits at Snow point are on direct payment basis. Both the snow point / Rohtang Pass and Solang Valley will be covered on the very same day and the visit is subject to weather conditions.
Day 6: Manali To Delhi Departure
After an early breakfast drive back to Chandigarh or Delhi for departure.
Apple Bud Cottages (3 star)
Kanyal Road, Upper Rangri - 175131, Manali
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Hotel cancellation will be Free before 15 days of check-in.
- Cancellations or changes made 48 hours before arrival are subject to 1 night room charge and tax penalty.
- Price shown includes all taxes and fees.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.