Shimla is today an engaging blend of hill town and holiday resort. Indian vacationers stroll the Mall, while the lower bazaars flow with local life and with shops selling hardware, stationery, fabric and spices. Many of the hand-painted signs in the market are so retro they look like they haven’t been changed since the 'Britishers' left. With cars banned from the main part of town, walking anywhere is very pleasant – even when huffing and puffing uphill.
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
Hotel Swastik Inn
- Transportation by Indica/Indigo for all transfers
- Sightseeing as per the Itinerary
- Including all applicable taxes / tolls
- Parking / Driver’s allowances
Day Wise Itinerary
Day 1: Arrival At New Delhi Later Proceed To Shimla
Day 2: Shimla To Kufri Later Proceed To Shimla
Things to see and do
Kufri is also a heaven for nature enthusiasts and wildlife lovers as the Himalayan Nature Park is situated on the outskirts of the town. It is especially popular. Among ...
Day 3: Shimla To New Delhi For Departure
Hotel Swastik Inn (3 star)
National Highway 22, Kachi Ghatti - 171004, Shimla
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Hotel cancellation will be Free before 15 days of check-in.
- Cancellations or changes made 48 hours before arrival are subject to 1 night room charge and tax penalty.
- Price shown includes all taxes and fees.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.