Shimla was discovered by the British as their summer capital. Even today the hill station continues to be patronized by holidaymakers from within and outside the country who come here to escape the torrid heat of the plains and revel in its scenic surroundings. Some of the most notable attractions here include Viceroy Lodge, Christ Church, Gaiety Theater and century-old temples such as the Sankat Mochan Temple, Tara Devi Temple and Bhimkali Temple on the outskirts of Shimla.
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
Bridge View Regency
- Private vehicle for all sightseeing and land transfer.
- Welcome drink on arrival.(non – alcoholic)
- Pick up and Drop at Chandigarh by Private vehicle.
Day Wise Itinerary
Day 1: Arrival At Chandigarh And Tansfer To Shimla
- Arrive at Chandigarh airport or railway station and transfer to Shimla. En rout visit Pinjore Garden. Late afternoon reach Shimla and check into the hotel and rest in the hotel. Evening free to stroll in the famous shopping place of Shimal Town, The Mall and The Ride.
- Overnight stay in Shimla hotel.
Things to see and do
The Mall of Shimla is the prime attraction for the tourists as it is the center to a large number of shops, restaurants, a heritage theater and above all a hub of merriment. ...
Day 2: Shimla Sightseeing
Things to see and do
Day 3: Shimla To Chandigarh Departure
Family Suite Room
Bridge View Regency (3 star)
The Mall Road, Milsington Estate, Chotta Shimla, Shimla
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Date of booking to 30 days before travel the cancellation charges will be 10% of the tour cost
- 30 to 15 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost
- 15 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost
- 0 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 100% of the tour cost. No refund shall be given
- Please note cancellation policy is subject to change. It depends on the hotel policy. In peak season, some hotels may charge 100% cancellation.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.