The one-time summer capital of the British, Shimla is a gorgeous hill station in the Indian state of Himachal Pradesh. Located at an average height of 2,200 meter, Shimla is unique with its unparalleled glittering beauty. Set in the midst of impressive hills and dense jungles this hill town has its own charm. Its elegant streets, plummeting torrents and salubrious climate make it a thriving hotspot for honeymooners.
Shimla, Chail with Manali Tours1N Chail , 2N Shimla and 3N Manali
Last Booked 6 hours ago
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
Hotel Chail Residency
- All toll taxes, state taxes, parking fees & driver's reward
- Hotels to be provided as mentioned or similar category
* Prices mentioned are for per person on twin sharing basis (minimum 2 people staying together)
Hotel Chail Residency (3 star)
Kandaghat - Chail Road, Chail
Hotel Rajat (3 star)
Near C.M. House, The Mall Road, Shimla-171002., Shimla
Hotel Naveen (3 star)
Opp. Deluxe Bus Stand, Manali, Distt Kullu (H.P.), Manali
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Date of booking to 30 days before travel the cancellation charges will be 10% of the tour cost
- 30 to 15 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost
- 15 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost
- 0 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 100% of the tour cost. No refund shall be given
- Please note cancellation policy is subject to change. It depends on the hotel policy. In peak season, some hotels may charge 100% cancellation.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.