Shimla is a beautiful Hill station in the lap of Himachal Pradesh. Shimla has been blessed with natural beauty and is surrounded by green pastures and snow-capped peaks. Its green valleys, the beauty of its trees, pine, oak and deodar and its beautiful weather attract the tourists throughout the year. The spectacular cool hills accompanied by the structures made during the colonial era create an atmosphere, which has given Shimla Hill Station the title of Queen of Hills.
Car DetailsRoad transport from Delhi - Ac Indigo or Similar car
Hotel DetailsHotel options available in the package
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
Sightseeing and TransfersOther inclusions available in the package
- All transfers by Ac Indigo or Similar car
- Sightseeing as per itinerary
- All applicable taxes
Hotel Sukh Sagar
Circular Road Across Victory Tunnel Near Tara Hall School, Shimla
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Date of booking to 30 days before travel the cancellation charges will be 10% of the tour cost
- 30 to 15 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost
- 15 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost
- 0 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 100% of the tour cost. No refund shall be given
- Please note cancellation policy is subject to change. It depends on the hotel policy. In peak season, some hotels may charge 100% cancellation.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.