Shimla is a beautiful Hill station in the lap of Himachal Pradesh. Shimla has been blessed with natural beauty and is surrounded by green pastures and snow-capped peaks. Its green valleys, the beauty of its trees, pine, oak and deodar and its beautiful weather attract the tourists throughout the year. The spectacular cool hills accompanied by the structures made during the colonial era create an atmosphere, which has given Shimla Hill Station the title of Queen of Hills.
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
Hotel Sukh Sagar
- All transfers by Ac Indigo or Similar car
- Sightseeing as per itinerary
- All applicable taxes
Day Wise Itinerary
Day 1: Arrival At Delhi And Transfer To Shimla
Day 2: Shimla City Tour
- After Breakfast Excursion to Kufri. Kufri is famous for its Himalayan National Park, Poney and Yak Ride (Extra cost) and One can see the endless Himalayan Panorama from Kufri, sight seeing of various places in and around. Shimla The Viceregal Lodge built in 1885, Jakhu Temple, The Scandal Point and the famous Shopping Plaza of the North The Mall. Overnight stay at
- Shimla hotel.
Things to see and do
Kufri is also a heaven for nature enthusiasts and wildlife lovers as the Himalayan Nature Park is situated on the outskirts of the town. It is especially popular. Among ...
The Himalayan National Park is one of the most popular tourist attractions in Himachal Pradesh. Boasting of 180 species of birds and rare mammals, the national park is a great...
Kufri is the snow clad mountains are the perfect place for taking up Yak ride in Himachal Pradesh. The kurfi has the tendency to be covered with plenty of snow. Yak rides that...
The Viceregal Lodge of Shimla is a heritage building that is situated on the Observatory Hill of Shimla. This building originally used to be the dwelling hub .The building is ...
Day 3: Departure
Super Deluxe Room
Hotel Sukh Sagar
Circular Road Across Victory Tunnel Near Tara Hall School, Shimla
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Hotel cancellation will be Free before 15 days of check-in.
- Cancellations or changes made 48 hours before arrival are subject to 1 night room charge and tax penalty.
- Price shown includes all taxes and fees.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.