The British empire may have ceased to exit, but its echo lingers on in Shimla . As the Summer Capital of the British in India, Shimla was the country's focus for the better part of every year and now, is the state capital of Himachal Pradesh. Today, it has well developed facilities, easy accessibility and numerous attractions making it one of India's most popular hill resort.
Shimla Holiday Package For 3 Nights3N Shimla
Last Booked 20 hours ago
|AC Innova||Tempo Traveler (15 Seater)||AC Swift Dzire||AC Indigo||Tempo Traveler (12 Seater)|
|Extra Price||Extra Price||Extra Price||Extra Price||Extra Price|
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
- Sightseeing and transfers as per itinerary
* Prices mentioned are for per person on twin sharing basis (minimum 2 people staying together)
Hotel Quality Inn Himdev (3 star)
Kachi Ghati, National Highway 22, Chakkar, Shimla
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Date of booking to 30 days before travel the cancellation charges will be 10% of the tour cost
- 30 to 15 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost
- 15 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost
- 0 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 100% of the tour cost. No refund shall be given
- Please note cancellation policy is subject to change. It depends on the hotel policy. In peak season, some hotels may charge 100% cancellation.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.