Shimla is distinctive for its variety of architecture. It has one of the rare surviving urban forests, made all the more unique, for its species are temperate to alpine ones in what is otherwise a tropical zone. As the flood slowly dried, here arose a place of breath- taking natural beauty which was only appropriate at Manali that life began again. Today this legendary cradle of all human kind is a prime holiday destination.
Shimla Manali - Ex Chandigarh2N Shimla and 3N Manali
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
- All transfers and sightseeing by A/c Indigo as per the itinerary ( Kilometer blocked 2041 km) - Garage to Garage
- All toll, tax, parking, driverbata & fuel cost.
Hotel Alpine Heritage Residency (3 star)
Talland Road, Shimla Bypass, Milsington Estate, Chotta Shimla, Shimla, Himachal Pradesh 171001, Shimla
Surya International (3 star)
Naggar Road, Aleo - 175131, Manali
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Date of booking to 30 days before travel the cancellation charges will be 10% of the tour cost
- 30 to 15 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost
- 15 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost
- 0 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 100% of the tour cost. No refund shall be given
- Please note cancellation policy is subject to change. It depends on the hotel policy. In peak season, some hotels may charge 100% cancellation.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.