Shimla is bounded by Mandi and Kullu in the north, Kinnaur in the east, and Solan & Sirmaur to the south. Shimla is well known as a hub for India's tourism. Manali in the Beas River Valley is a beautiful hill station nestled in the mountains of Himachal Pradesh near the northern end of the Kullu Valley.
Shimla Manali Kullu Tour Package2N Shimla , 2N Manali and 1N Chandigarh
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
- Return Transfer To Airport.
- Transfers and sightseeing by Non Ac Indica /Qualis / Travera / Xylo / Tempo / Winger as per program on disposal basis
- Transport by Non A.C vehicle in Standard packages & A.C vehicle in Deluxe Package as per the above itinerary.
- Our assistance at the time of arrival and departure
Ras Resort (3 star)
Galu, Near Kufri, National Highway 22, Shimla, Himachal Pradesh, India, Shimla
Hotel Sitara International (3 star)
National Highway 21, Manali
Hotel The Pearl (3 star)
25/2, Industrial Area, Phase II, Chandigarh
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Date of booking to 30 days before travel the cancellation charges will be 10% of the tour cost
- 30 to 15 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost
- 15 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost
- 0 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 100% of the tour cost. No refund shall be given
- Please note cancellation policy is subject to change. It depends on the hotel policy. In peak season, some hotels may charge 100% cancellation.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.