Shimla is the capital city of the Indian state of Himachal Pradesh, located in northern India. Shimla is bounded by Mandi and Kullu in the north, Kinnaur in the east, the state of Uttarakhand in the south-east, Solan and Sirmaur to the south. Shimla acts as a hub for India's tourism sector. It is among the top 10 preferred entrepreneurial locations in India.
Car DetailsRoad transport from Chandigarh - AC Vehicle
Hotel DetailsHotel options available in the package
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
Sightseeing and TransfersOther inclusions available in the package
- Transfers by Ac vehicle
- Sightseeing as per the Itinerary
Day Wise Itinerary
Here is how you will spend your time
Day 1: Arrival At Chandigarh Later Proceed To Shimla
Pick up from Airport/Railway station and straight drive to Shimla. Evening check in hotel and free for independent activities. Overnight stay at hotel.
Day 2: Shimla Local Sightseeing
After leisurely breakfast half day tour of local sightseeing in Shimla and explore Institute of Advance Study, Sankat Mochan Temple and Summer Hills (Tara Devi). Evening free for independent activities. Overnight stay at hotel.
Day 3: Shimla To Naldehra Proceed To Kufri Later Back To Shimla
After break fast full day tour to Shimla, Naldehra and Kufri. Evening free to stroll in the famous shopping place of Shimla Town - The Mall and The Ridge. Overnight stay at hotel.
Day 4: Departure
Check out from hotel and drive back to Chandigarh and in time drop up at Airport/Railway station for further journey.
Hotel Hilltop (3 star)
Opp State Bank Of India, Mall road, Shimla
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Date of booking to 30 days before travel the cancellation charges will be 10% of the tour cost
- 30 to 15 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost
- 15 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost
- 0 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 100% of the tour cost. No refund shall be given
- Please note cancellation policy is subject to change. It depends on the hotel policy. In peak season, some hotels may charge 100% cancellation.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.