One of the most famous tourist destinations of India, Shimla located in Himachal Pradesh is a beautiful hill station. Also known as Simla. This beautiful hill station derives its name from Goddess Shyamla, who is supposed to be an avatar of Goddess Kali. This lovely hill station was discovered by the British who immediately fell in love with this place. Infact, they went to the extent of declaring Shimla as their summer capital.
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
Hotel De Park
- All transfers by Ac Indigo or Similar car
- Sightseeing as per itinerary
- All applicable taxes
Day Wise Itinerary
Day 1: Arrival At Delhi And Transfer To Shimla
Day 2: Shimla City Tour
Things to see and do
Kufri is also a heaven for nature enthusiasts and wildlife lovers as the Himalayan Nature Park is situated on the outskirts of the town. It is especially popular. Among ...
The Himalayan National Park is one of the most popular tourist attractions in Himachal Pradesh. Boasting of 180 species of birds and rare mammals, the national park is a great...
Kufri is the snow clad mountains are the perfect place for taking up Yak ride in Himachal Pradesh. The kurfi has the tendency to be covered with plenty of snow. Yak rides that...
The Viceregal Lodge of Shimla is a heritage building that is situated on the Observatory Hill of Shimla. This building originally used to be the dwelling hub .The building is ...
Day 3: Departure
Hotel De Park (3 star)
Kachi Ghati, Kalka-Shimla National Highway - 171005, Shimla
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Date of booking to 30 days before travel the cancellation charges will be 10% of the tour cost
- 30 to 15 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost
- 15 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost
- 0 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 100% of the tour cost. No refund shall be given
- Please note cancellation policy is subject to change. It depends on the hotel policy. In peak season, some hotels may charge 100% cancellation.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.