Shirdi is one of the most visited pilgrim spots in India. The temple attracts millions of devotees of all religions, castes and creed who come to pay homage to Shri Sai Baba. Also visit the unique Shani Temple at Shani Shingnapur, one of the very few temples exclusively devoted to Lord Shani.
Car DetailsRoad transport from Shirdi - AC Vehicle
Hotel DetailsHotel options available in the package
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
Keys Hotel Templetree
|Breakfast and Dinner|
Sightseeing and TransfersOther inclusions available in the package
- One full day Sightseeing
- Darshan at Shirdi Temple
- Transfers by AC vehicle
Day Wise Itinerary
Here is how you will spend your time
Day 1: Arrival At Shirdi
Arrival at Shirdi and pick-up from Shirdi Station by AC car or shuttle to Sai Ashram for Darshan and overnight stay at Shirdi.
Things to see and do
Day 2: Shirdi Sightseeing
After breakfast proceed to sightseeing tour. Tour includes Nashik Darshan, Shani Shingnapur, Muktidham Birla Temple, Panchawati and Trmabakeshwar Jyotirling Temple. Overnight stay at shirdi.
Day 3: Departure From Shirdi
After breakfast, check out the hotel for onward journey.
Temple Tree Suite Room
Junior Suite Room
Keys Hotel Templetree (3 star)
Plot No.1, S.No.99, Behind Sai Ashram,Ring Road - 423109, Shirdi
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Hotel cancellation will be Free before 15 days of check-in.
- Cancellations or changes made 48 hours before arrival are subject to 1 night room charge and tax penalty.
- Price shown includes all taxes and fees.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.