110 kms from Aurangabad is the abode of one of Maharashtra's most revered saint -- Sai Baba of Shirdi. Popularly known as the 'Child of God', Sai Baba preached tolerance towards all religions and the message of universal brotherhood.Every activity at Shirdi revolves around the vast temple complex dedicated to Sai Baba. Devotees start queuing up in the early hours of dawn to catch a glimpse and seek the blessings of the life-size statue of Sai Baba.
Shirdi Sai Darshan Package1N Shirdi and 2N Aurangabad
Last Booked 7 hours ago
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
Hotel Sai Sangam Shirdi
- A/C VEHICLE FOR SIGHTSEEING
- A/C VEHICLE FOR TRANSFERS
* Prices mentioned are for per person on twin sharing basis (minimum 2 people staying together)
Hotel Sai Sangam Shirdi (3 star)
Sonawane Vasti,Opp.Water Park, Shirdi, Tal Rahata, Dist Ahmednagar, Maharashtra, India, Shirdi
VITS Aurangabad (4 star)
Vedant Nagar, MIDC - 431005, Aurangabad
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Date of booking to 30 days before travel the cancellation charges will be 10% of the tour cost
- 30 to 15 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost
- 15 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost
- 0 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 100% of the tour cost. No refund shall be given
- Please note cancellation policy is subject to change. It depends on the hotel policy. In peak season, some hotels may charge 100% cancellation.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.