110 kms from Aurangabad is the abode of one of Maharashtra's most revered saint -- Sai Baba of Shirdi. Popularly known as the 'Child of God', Sai Baba preached tolerance towards all religions and the message of universal brotherhood.Every activity at Shirdi revolves around the vast temple complex dedicated to Sai Baba. Devotees start queuing up in the early hours of dawn to catch a glimpse and seek the blessings of the life-size statue of Sai Baba.
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
Hotel Sai Sangam Shirdi
- A/C VEHICLE FOR SIGHTSEEING
- A/C VEHICLE FOR TRANSFERS
* Prices mentioned are for per person on twin sharing basis (minimum 2 people staying together)
Day Wise Itinerary
Day 1: Aurangabad To Shirdi
Day 2: Shirdi-shani Shignapur-aurangabad
Travel from Shirdi to Aurangabad
Day 3: Aurangabad Tour
- Early morning leave for Ellora caves and sight seeing which
- includes Grushneshwar Temple, Dualtabad fort, Auranzebs Tomb ,Bibi-ka –makbara, Panchakki, and back to hotel.
Day 4: Aurangabad
Hotel Sai Sangam Shirdi (3 star)
Sonawane Vasti,Opp.Water Park, Shirdi, Tal Rahata, Dist Ahmednagar, Maharashtra, India, Shirdi
VITS Aurangabad (4 star)
Vedant Nagar, MIDC - 431005, Aurangabad
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Hotel cancellation will be Free before 15 days of check-in.
- Cancellations or changes made 48 hours before arrival are subject to 1 night room charge and tax penalty.
- Price shown includes all taxes and fees.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.