Holiday in Shirdi is more of living a divine moment of life filled with blessings and spirituality. Shirdi is one of the prominent pilgrimage destinations in India that attracts devotees and tourists from different corners of the country. The shrine of Sai Baba is the most visited center in Shirdi and is also one of the eminent attractions in Shirdi.
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
St Laurn Meditation and Spa
- Transport services as per itinerary by air-conditioned car (1-2 pax - Indigo or similar, 3-4 pax - Toyota Innova)
- Assistance, toll, interstate taxes, Govt. Service Tax.
* Prices mentioned are for per person on twin sharing basis (minimum 2 people staying together)
Day Wise Itinerary
Day 1: Arrival At Pune
Day 2 : Shirdi Sightseeing
- Proceed for a tour of Shirdi. Situated near Nasik and known as the abode of the great saint Sai Baba, the sacred town of Shirdi exudes an immense sense of spirituality and mysticism. This small town draws thousands of devotees throughout the year. Sai Baba is believed to have visited Shirdi when he was just sixteen years old, and stayed on here for around eighty years. During this
- period, his teachings on love, patience, compassion and religious tolerance attracted people from various faiths, who thronged to the town to hear Baba's discourses and experience numerous miracles. The Samadhi Mandir here holds the spiritual leader's interred remains. This beautiful, white marble structure features ornate carvings, and an impressive Italian marble statue of Sai Baba. Sai
- Baba does not belong to any single tradition but to all mankind. The nearby ShaniShingapur Temple is worth a visit. The presiding deity of Shinganapur, Sri Shaneshwara or Lord Shanidev- the
- personification of the planet Saturn is worshipped with utmost reverence and devotion by multitudes of people from all over the world. Also visit the Bhimshankar Temple,dedicated to Lord Shiva. The temple is a composite of old and new Structures and is built in the Nagara style of architecture, and dates back to mid 18th century. Overnight in Shirdi.
Things to see and do
Inside the Samadhi mandir just a glimpse of Baba's sacred image at one end brings divine peace to your mind. If you desire to spend more time in the Samadhi mandir, attend an ...
Day 3 : Departure From Shirdi
St Laurn Meditation and Spa (5 star)
S.No, 5/19, Rui Shiv Road, Shirdi
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Date of booking to 30 days before travel the cancellation charges will be 10% of the tour cost
- 30 to 15 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost
- 15 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost
- 0 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 100% of the tour cost. No refund shall be given
- Please note cancellation policy is subject to change. It depends on the hotel policy. In peak season, some hotels may charge 100% cancellation.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.