Enjoy 4 days in Kerala - God's Own Country with Munnar - a Tea Plantation Paradise & Cochin - a mix of heritage & modern culture.
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
|Breakfast and Dinner|
Harbour View Residency
|Breakfast and Dinner|
- Eravikulam National Park, The Eco point, Attukad Water Falls, Mettupetty Dam
- Breakfast & Dinner
- Airport Transfers
Day Wise Itinerary
Day 01 : Arrival In Munnar
- Welcome to Gods’s Own Country !! On arrival at the Cochin airport or the railway station proceed to the scenic hill station of Munnar (128 kms, 3 hrs) with its sprawling tea plantations. Enjoy the scenic beauty and the marvelous waterfalls, high mountains with the low flying clouds passing by. On arrival check in at the Hotel in Munnar for 02 nights stay. The nature-lover’s paradise. Snuggling in the green and serene Kannan Devan Hills, lies the quite and restful resort of Munnar, at an altitude of 1524 m Panoramic views of low-flying clouds and mist filled
- valleys make it a pretty little heaven with a cool bracing climate. It was opened up out of virgin forests a century ago by pioneering planters. It offers the best opportunity you are ever likely to have to see the tea plantations, to watch tea being picked, to learn how tea is processed, to smell the sweet scent of tea wafting
- through the air and to buy the tea directly from the gardens. Evening will be at Leisure. Overnight at the hotel in Munnar.
Day 02 : Munnar Sightseeing
Things to see and do
This National park was created to preserve the Nilgiri Tahr, which is a rare species of wild goats found only in south of the Himalayas. The vegetation of this park mainly ...
Elephant Lake or Elephant Arrival Lake or Anayirangal is a place frequented by tourists visiting Munnar. Elephant Lake or Anayirangal is an idyllic picnic location which has a...
A breathtaking spot on earth, Echo Point is named so, owing to natural echoes that one can clearly make and hear resonating in these acres of lush greenery. One can choose a ...
Day 03 : Munnar To Cochin
- This morning you will be transferred to Cochin. (127 kms approx 4 hours). On arrival check in at Hotel. Cochin or Kochi, is one of the finest natural harbours on the Arabian coast. Cochin- renamed. Kochi has been a port of call for foreign traders from very early times. Its cosmopolitan character is reflected in the many buildings and structures representing different regions of the world. A city of peninsulas and islands, today it is the commercial hub of Kerala. For here you can transit gracefully between two worlds. On the one hand, the cosmopolitan delights of Cochin, with its restaurants, shopping and entertainment. On the other, Kerala's unique culture, manners and cuisine.
- Afternoon will be at leisure. Evening free for sightseeing of Cochin Options : Santa Cruz Basilica, Dutch palace, Chinese fishing nets, hill palace. St Francis Church and the Jewish Synagogue. Cochin is famous for antiques. (Jew Street).Overnight stay will be at Cochin.
Things to see and do
The huge cantilevered Chinese fishing nets that that droop towards the waters like over-sized hammocks have become a hallmark that represents Fort Kochi on the tourist map. ...
The Santa Cruz Cathedral Basilica in Fort Kochi is one of the eight Basilicas in India. This heritage edifice of Kerala is also one of the finest and imposing churches in ...
St. Francis CSI Church, in Fort Kochi, originally built in 1503, is the oldest European church in India and has great historical significance as a mute witness to the European...
Travel from Munnar to Kochi
Day 04 : Departure
Tea Castle (3 star)
Chitrapuram PO, 685565, Munnar
Harbour View Residency (3 star)
Opp.Cochin Shipyard, M G Road, Atlantis Junction, Atlantis Junction, Ernakulam - 680015, Kochi
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Hotel cancellation will be Free before 15 days of check-in.
- Cancellations or changes made 48 hours before arrival are subject to 1 night room charge and tax penalty.
- Price shown includes all taxes and fees.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.