With the Arabian Sea in the west, the Western Ghats towering 500-2700 m in the east and networked by 44 rivers, Kerala enjoys unique geographical features that have made it one of the most sought after tourist destinations in Asia. An equable climate. A long shoreline with serene beaches. Tranquil stretches of emerald backwaters. Lush hill stations and exotic wildlife. Waterfalls. Sprawling plantations and paddy fields. Ayurvedic health holidays. Enchanting art forms. Magical festivals.
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
Las Palmas Munnar
|Breakfast and Dinner|
- Sightseeing Tour
- Airport Transfers
* Prices mentioned are for per person on twin sharing basis (minimum 2 people staying together)
Day Wise Itinerary
Day 1: Arrival Cochin
- Welcome for a Kerala Tour. On your arrival at cochin airport our representative heartily greets you and transfer you to the prebooked hotel in Cochin.
- Cochin is a very important port city of Kerala – The God’s Own Country. Located about 220 kilometers from Thiruvananthapuram in Ernakulam district, Kochin – the second largest city of the state is entitled as the ‘Queen of the Arabian Sea’. Endowed with a long coast line of 48 kilometers, Kochi is blessed with peerless natural beauty augmented by various beaches. At arrival check in at cochin hotel, freshen up and enjoy welcome drink at the comfort of your room.
- After relaxing, go for a half day sightseeing to Cochin, to visit Dutch Palace , St.Francis church, Chinese fishing net and fort kochi.
- Dutch Palace is located at the Palace Road of Mattancherry of cochin.Ttwo shrines of Lord Krishna and Lord Shiva has been set on the sides of the palace. Other exhibits of the Dutch Palace, include life size portraits of King of cochin, an ivory palanquin, royal umbrellas, a howdah, royal clothes, coins, stamps etc.
- Chinese fishing net Located at Fort Kochi and visible from Marine Drive too, Chinese Fishing Nets or Cheena Vala is an unusual and unique technique of fishing operated from the shore without going into the water. Kochi is the only place in the whole world where Chinese Fishing Nets are seen in use outside China.
- Overnight stay will be at the hotel in Cochin.
Day 2: Cochin To Munnar
Travel from Kochi to Munnar
Day 3: Munnar Sightseeing
Day 4: Cochin Departure
Sealord Hotel (3 star)
Shanmugham Road - 682 031, Kochi
Las Palmas Munnar (3 star)
NH 49, Devikulam Idukki Dist, Sukumar (RM) - 685613, Munnar
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Hotel cancellation will be Free before 15 days of check-in.
- Cancellations or changes made 48 hours before arrival are subject to 1 night room charge and tax penalty.
- Price shown includes all taxes and fees.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.