Madurai is the administrative headquarters of Madurai District in the South Indian state of Tamil Nadu. It is the third largest city in Tamil Nadu. Located on the banks of River Vaigai, it has been a major settlement for two millennia and is one of the oldest continuously inhabited cities in the world.
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
Hotel Royal Park
Sea Shore Hotel (A New Sangam Group of Hotel)
Abad Harmonia Ayurveda Beach Resort
- Exclusive AC vehicle for transfers & sightseeing as per itinerary
- All permit fees, toll, parking, Driver allowances & hotel taxes (as per itinerary).
Day Wise Itinerary
Day 1: Arrival At Madurai
Day 2: Madurai Full Day Sight-seeing
- After breakfast, proceed for the city tour.
- This day is dedicated for the city tour of Madurai, recognized for 1000-pillared Meenakshiamman temple. You also get enthralled with the special religious night ceremony held in the temple. Visit of Thirumalai Nayak's Palace and Gandhi Museum.
Things to see and do
Meenakshi Amman Temple is a historic Hindu temple located on the southern bank of the Vaigai River in the temple city of Madurai, Tamil Nadu, India. It is dedicated to Parvati...
Thirumalai Nayak Palace is a 17th-century palace erected in 1636 AD by King Thirumalai Nayak, a king of Madurai's Nayaka dynasty who ruled Madurai from 1623-59, in the city of...
Day 3: Madurai – Rameshwaram (174 Km / 3-4 Hr)
Travel from Madurai to Rameshwaram
Day 4: Rameshwaram – Kanyakumari (294 Km / 5-6 Hr)
- After breakfast Morning visit to the temples.
- Rameshwaram is an important Hindu pilgrimage centre. It is believed Lord Rama established two Lingams here and worshipped Lord Shiva. Besides this, there are various temples to visit in Rameshwaram.
- After the visits, transfer to Kanyakumari.
- On arrival, check-in to the hotel. Evening free at leisure.
Travel from Rameshwaram to Kanyakumari
Day 5: Kanyakumari – Kovalam (85 Km / 2 Hr)
- Morning after the breakfast, proceed for the visits.
- Kanyakumari temple is located at the southernmost end of India in Tamil Nadu at is a meeting point of Bay of Bengal, Arabian Sea and Indian Ocean. It dedicated to the virgin goddess Kanyakumari (Parvati) who is believed to have waited for Lord Siva to meet there. Other places to visit here are Gandhi Memorial where the ashes of Mahatma Gandhi were kept for public view in an urn before being immersed into the three seas and Vivekanand Memorial on Vivekananda Rock where he meditated in solitude.
- After the visits, transfer to Kovalam.
- On arrival, check into the hotel & free time to relax at the hotel or the beach.
Things to see and do
Mahatma Gandhi Memorial who had visited Kanyakumari in 1925 and 1937. It is constructedat a place on the seashore, near to Kumari Amman Temple, where his ashes were kept for ...
Travel from Kanyakumari to Kovalam
Day 6: Kovalam
Day 7: Departure From Kovalam
Star Residency (3 star)
No 43 & 44, Collector Office Road, Near Anna Bus Stand,- 625020, Madurai
Hotel Royal Park
Semma Madam, Ramnad Highway, Rameshwaram
Sea Shore Hotel (A New Sangam Group of Hotel) (3 star)
East Car Street, Kanyakumari, Tamilnadu, India. Pincode : 629702, Kanyakumari
Abad Harmonia Ayurveda Beach Resort (3 star)
Chowara, Adimalathura, Thiruvananthapuram District - 695501, Kovalam
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Date of booking to 30 days before travel the cancellation charges will be 10% of the tour cost
- 30 to 15 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost
- 15 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost
- 0 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 100% of the tour cost. No refund shall be given
- Please note cancellation policy is subject to change. It depends on the hotel policy. In peak season, some hotels may charge 100% cancellation.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.