Kashmir mainly consists of numerous valleys. The summer capital of Jammu and Kashmir- Srinagar is located in Kashmir. Kashmir is famous for its juicy apples and the rare saffron fibres. It is also world famous for its beauty and offers the green hills and meadows of Gulmarg and Pahalgam. The Dal Lake, which is considered unanimously as India’s most beautiful lake is in Kashmir. The lake which remains frozen for most part of the year attracts tourists during summer.
Car DetailsRoad transport from Srinagar - NAC Tata Sumo
Hotel DetailsHotel options available in the package
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
|Srinagar Houseboat||3 night(s)||
Hotel Al Hameed
Sightseeing and TransfersOther inclusions available in the package
Day Wise Itinerary
Here is how you will spend your time
Day 1: Arrive Srinagar
Our service starts with your arrival at Srinagar Airport. Our representative will greet you at the Airport and transfers you to Srinagar Houseboat (Srinagar is also known as "PARADISE ON EARTH". After having rest in the houseboat for an hour, proceed to enjoy the most small yet luxurious boats - SHIKARA to explore Dal Lake / Nageen Lake. Along with the Boat Ride, you will get a chance to explore Waterways, Back waters, Canals, Floating Gardens, Vegetable Gardens, Water Lilies, Lotus Flowers, Easily accessible Mobile Venders, Floating Handicraft Centre & inherited lifestyle of people living inside the Lake since decades. On the lake, Witness Nehru Park, Open Lake View, Kabutar Khana, Shooting Point of the famous Indian Movie ''Mission Kashmir'', Later in the evening, return to the Houseboat. Overnight at the houseboat.
Hotel Al Hameed
Saida Kadal,Nigeen Road Srinagar-190003, Jammu and Kashmir, Srinagar
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Hotel cancellation will be Free before 15 days of check-in.
- Cancellations or changes made 48 hours before arrival are subject to 1 night room charge and tax penalty.
- Price shown includes all taxes and fees.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.