Kashmir mainly consists of numerous valleys. The summer capital of Jammu and Kashmir- Srinagar is located in Kashmir. Kashmir is famous for its juicy apples and the rare saffron fibres. It is also world famous for its beauty and offers the green hills and meadows of Gulmarg and Pahalgam. The Dal Lake, which is considered unanimously as India’s most beautiful lake is in Kashmir. The lake which remains frozen for most part of the year attracts tourists during summer.
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
|Srinagar Houseboat||3 night(s)||
Hotel Al Hameed
* Prices mentioned are for per person on twin sharing basis (minimum 2 people staying together)
Day Wise Itinerary
Day 1: Arrive Srinagar
Hotel Al Hameed
Saida Kadal,Nigeen Road Srinagar-190003, Jammu and Kashmir, Srinagar
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Date of booking to 30 days before travel the cancellation charges will be 10% of the tour cost
- 30 to 15 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost
- 15 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost
- 0 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 100% of the tour cost. No refund shall be given
- Please note cancellation policy is subject to change. It depends on the hotel policy. In peak season, some hotels may charge 100% cancellation.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.