Lying in the Bay of Bengal in a picturesque setting, Port Blair is the largest city and the capital of the union territory of Andaman and Nicobar Islands, India. The city gets its name from Lieutenant Archibald Blair, who is said to have established a colony at its site in the year 1789. Exotic and peaceful, Be it families, couples, honeymooners or adventure-sports enthusiasts, Port Blair has something for everybody. Andaman and Nicobar Islands offers tourists a fulfilling holiday experience
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
|Port Blair||2 night(s)||
Hotel Guru International Andaman
- Airport Transfers
- SAMUDRIKA MUSEUM, ANTHROPOLOGICAL MUSEUM, FISHERIES MUSEUM, CELLULAR JAIL, SOUND & LIGHT SHOW ,
- Intercity Transfer
* Prices mentioned are for per person on twin sharing basis (minimum 2 people staying together)
Day Wise Itinerary
Day 1: Pick Up From Airport, City Tour And Sound And Light Show
- PICK UP
- Our representative will receive you at Veer Saverkar Airport, Port Blair and will escort to the hotel, he will also assist you to do hotel check-in formalities. After check-in and little relax, you will be taken to the SAMUDRIKA MUSEUM
- ANTHROPOLOGICAL MUSEUM
- CHATHAM SAW MILL
- FISHERIES MUSEUM
- It has 350 different species of marine life. The different kinds of marine life on display have been collected from the Bay of Bengal and the Indo-Pacific Ocean. It is situated adjacent to the Rajiv Gandhi Water Sports Complex, Port Blair.
- CELLULAR JAIL
- This historic building was built in the 19th century to look like a wheel with seven spokes. Today only three wings of the seven remain. It took 10 years to complete. It is called ‘Cellular’ because it is “Cells beyond Cells”.
- SOUND & LIGHT SHOW
- At the National Memorial ‘Cellular Jail’ you can attend the Sound & Light Show where the heroic saga of the Indian Freedom Struggle is brought alive by the means of light and sound at the jail premises, presented in English and Hindi, which takes you back to the British Era.
Things to see and do
Veer Savarkar International Airport, commonly known as Port Blair Airport, is an airport located 2 km south of Port Blair and is the main airport of the Andaman and Nicobar ...
Andaman and Nicobar Islands Anthropological Museum, which is located at the Phoenix Bay, displays facts about the local tribes of the region. The museum was established in the...
The prison was known to house many notable Indian activists during the struggle for India's independence. The Cellular Jail is one of the murkiest chapters in the history of ...
Day 2: Onwards Journey To Havelock (57kms.)
- In the morning you will be escorted to Phoenix Bay Harbor to board MV. Makruzz (1 ½ Hrs) or Govt. Ferry (2 ½ Hrs), which will take you to Havelock Island.
- HAVELOCK ISLAND
- The island is named after a British Army Officer. The island offers state-of-the-art facilities for snorkeling and scuba diving. Havelock is famous for its white sand and crystal clear and transparent waters.
- At the Harbour our representative will receive you and will help you to find a restaurant for breakfast (if you didn’t had it already) and then he will escort you to Radhanagar Beach which is Asia’s 7th most beautiful beach. At Radhanagar Beach you can go for swimming or just get your feet wet and admire the serene beauty of the beach.
Things to see and do
Radhanagar beach is also a great place to spend some quiet, quality moments with family and friends. A silent walk on the beach or around the lining forests, enjoying a ...
Day Trip To Neil Island
- Check out from the hotel, move towards the Harbor to board a ferry which will take you to Neil Island.
- NEIL ISLAND
- This island is apparently named after James George Smith Neill, a British soldier responsible for several war crimes during the suppression of the 1857 Mutiny. It is also known as “Vegetable Bowl” for its quality and quantity of agriculture produce. There is a lone jetty at Bharathpur, which serves as the only entry–exit point of the island. It is an ideal location for eco-tourism and a marvelous island with plenty of marine life. The famous beaches there are Bharathpur Beach, Laxmanpur Beach and Sitapur Beach(famous for its red sand). They are the best beaches unspoiled and raw. The other attraction is a Natural Bridge Formation also known as “Howrah Bridge”.
- In the evening we will start our return journey to Port Blair enjoying the sea breeze and the sight of the changing colors of the sky of the setting sun and most of the time accompanied by dolphins and flying fishes swimming along the boat.
Things to see and do
Travel from Port Blair to Havelock-Island
Ferry from Port Blair to Havelock Island
Day 4: Departure From Port Blair
Hotel Guru International Andaman (3 star)
Opp.CE'S Office ,APWD, Port blair -744101,Andaman and nicobar islands, india, Port Blair
Hotel Kingdom (3 star)
Govind Nagar, South Andaman Havelock Andaman & Nicobar 744211 India, Havelock-Island
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Hotel cancellation will be Free before 15 days of check-in.
- Cancellations or changes made 48 hours before arrival are subject to 1 night room charge and tax penalty.
- Price shown includes all taxes and fees.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.