Leh, was the capital of the Himalayan kingdom of Ladakh, now the Leh district in the Indian state of Jammu and Kashmir. Leh district . Leh is a beautiful place with fantastic scenic beauty .
Short Trip to Ladakh3N Leh
Last Booked 6 hours ago
Car DetailsRoad transport from Leh - Exclusive Non AC Non A/C Scorpio or Sumo Grande
Hotel DetailsHotel options available in the package
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
Hotel Mahay Palace
Sightseeing and TransfersOther inclusions available in the package
- Transportation by Non A/C Scorpio or Sumo Grande for Standard Package (For 2 – 6 Pax) as per the mentioned tour plan (Point to Point)
- Shey Palace, Thiksey, Hemis monasteries, Stok Palace Museum & Sindhu Ghat .
- Khardongla Pass, World’s highest motorable road at 18380 feet
- Ladakh Entry Fees & Wild Life Fees
Hotel Mahay Palace
Upper Tukcha Road - 194101, Leh
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Date of booking to 30 days before travel the cancellation charges will be 10% of the tour cost
- 30 to 15 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost
- 15 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost
- 0 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 100% of the tour cost. No refund shall be given
- Please note cancellation policy is subject to change. It depends on the hotel policy. In peak season, some hotels may charge 100% cancellation.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.