If one wishes to take a trip to Pune, one can get a long list of the places of interest in Pune. Being the cultural capital of Maharashtra, Pune has a majestic history to tell, and the places of interest in Pune has a strong bearing on these historical facts.
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
- Airport/Railway Station arrival and departure Transfers
- 2 days sightseeing as per itenary (The vehicle is for point to point travel and not at guest disposal.)
- Hotel accommodation on twin sharing basis
- Breakfast & Dinner
- One fruit basket on arrival per Room
- Complimentary 2 Packaged water bottles on arrival
- Complimentary use of Tea/coffee maker in room
* Prices mentioned are for per person on twin sharing basis (minimum 2 people staying together)
Day Wise Itinerary
Day 1: Arrive At Pune
- Arrive at Pune Airport/Railway Station and transfer to Hotel.
- On Arrival check in to Hotel followed by Non Alcoholic Welcome Drink, Fruit Basket. Dinner at
Day 2: Ashtavinayak Yatra
Day 3: Ashtavinayak Yatra
Day 4: Ashtavinayak Yatra
Day 5: Departure From Pune
VITS Hotel (4 star)
Adjacent to chattrapati Shivaji Sports Complex, Balewadi - 411045, Pune
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Hotel cancellation will be Free before 15 days of check-in.
- Cancellations or changes made 48 hours before arrival are subject to 1 night room charge and tax penalty.
- Price shown includes all taxes and fees.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.