Gangtok which means 'lofty hills' is the capital of the picturesque Himalayan state Sikkim.Lachen is beautiful scenic mountain village in the Northern parts of Sikkim, in India. It is a home to the Lachenpas, a unique Sikkimese Bhutia community.
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
Ttakshang Residency Hotel & Spa
Hotel View Point
Cliff View Residency
- Return airport transfer from NJP railway station or Bagdogra Airport.
- Exclusive Non a/c vehicle for transfers & sightseeing. Vehicle will not be at disposal it will be available to guest as per itinerary only
- All permit fees & hotel taxes (as per itinerary) except 3.09% Govt. Service Tax
- Rates are valid for INDIAN NATIONALS only.
* Prices mentioned are for per person on twin sharing basis (minimum 2 people staying together)
Day Wise Itinerary
Day 01: New Jalpaiguri Railway Station / Bagdogra Airport – Gangtok (125 Kms / 4 Hrs)
Day 02: Excursion To Tsomgo Lake & Baba Mandir
- After breakfast start for an excursion to Tsomgo Lake (12,400 ft.) & Baba Mandir (13,200 ft.) which is 55 kms one way from Gangtok city. Overnight stay at Gangtok.
- (In case of Land slide or any other reason Tsomgo Lake is closed we will provided alternate sightseeing.)
Day 03: Gangtok – Lachen (122 Kms / 6 Hrs)
Day 04: Lachen – Chopta Valley – Gurudongmar Lake
Things to see and do
Travel from Gangtok to Lachen
Day 05: Lachen – Lachung (45 Kms / 2 Hrs)
Day 06: Lachung – Yumthang Valley Excursion – Gangtok
Travel from Lachen to Lachung
Day 07: Gangtok – Pelling (120 Kms / 5 Hrs) Via Chardham
Travel from Lachung to Pelling
Day 08: Pelling Sightseeing
Day 09: Pelling – New Jalpaiguri Railway Station / Bagdogra Airport (145 Kms / 5 Hrs)
Ttakshang Residency Hotel & Spa (3 star)
Kazi Road, 737101 Gangtok, India, Gangtok
Hotel View Point
Lachen North Sikkim, Lachen
Cliff View Residency (3 star)
Cliff View Residency Sharchok, Lachung, North Sikkim, Sikkim India – 737101, Lachung
Dee Regency (3 star)
De Regency, Upper Pelling 713031, Pelling
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Date of booking to 30 days before travel the cancellation charges will be 10% of the tour cost
- 30 to 15 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost
- 15 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost
- 0 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 100% of the tour cost. No refund shall be given
- Please note cancellation policy is subject to change. It depends on the hotel policy. In peak season, some hotels may charge 100% cancellation.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.