Welcome to Ladakh, a vibrant destination surrounded by craggy cliff top monasteries, old palaces and serene lakes. On this journey you will get to be apart of an opulent panorama that acquaints you with the cultural, historical and architectural hereditary magnificence. This journey unveils a region inhabited by peaceful Buddhist monks, with cliff side monasteries and dramatic mountain scenery. So embark on this spiritual journey and feel the peacefulness and serenity of this land.
Silk Route - 7 nights / 8 days4N Leh , 1N Alchi , 1N Nubra Valley and 1N Pangong
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
|Nubra Valley||1 night(s)||
- Airport Transfers
- The high Himalayan plateau,Visit the Hemis Monastery – The richest and the largest monastery in Ladakh, and highest battle field “Siachen Glacier at”Khardongla Pass , The main attraction of this circuit is the Pangong Lake
- Intercity transfers
Main Tukcha Road -194101, Leh
Moonland Guest House
Srinagar - Ladakh Hwy Leh, Jammu and Kashmir 194101, Alchi
Hotel Snow Leopard
Hunder - 194401, Nubra Valley
Pangong Delight Camp
Pangong Lake Road, Spangmik - 194201, Pangong
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Date of booking to 30 days before travel the cancellation charges will be 10% of the tour cost
- 30 to 15 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost
- 15 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost
- 0 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 100% of the tour cost. No refund shall be given
- Please note cancellation policy is subject to change. It depends on the hotel policy. In peak season, some hotels may charge 100% cancellation.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.