Kalimpong is a multicultural society. History tells us that the original inhabitants of this region were the Lepcha tribals. With the region being dominated by Sikkimese, Bhutanese and Nepalese kingdoms over time, their cultural and religious heritage is very much evident till today.
Silk Route Journey Deluxe Plus Package3N Darjeeling and 1N Kalimpong
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
- All transfer By 01 Non Ac Indica / Wagon R / Tata Sumo / Similar
- All permit fees and hotel taxes
- Rates are valid for Indian Nationals only
- Sightseeing as per the itinerary - vehicle will not be at disposal it will be available to guest as per itinerary only (point to point basis)
Summit Grace Resort & Spa (3 star)
Dr. Zakir Hussain Road, Jalapahar, Near St. Paul's School - 374101, Darjeeling
Hotel Anand Portico (3 star)
Atisha Road, 8.5 Mile, 8.5 Milestone, Kalimpong
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Date of booking to 30 days before travel the cancellation charges will be 10% of the tour cost
- 30 to 15 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost
- 15 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost
- 0 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 100% of the tour cost. No refund shall be given
- Please note cancellation policy is subject to change. It depends on the hotel policy. In peak season, some hotels may charge 100% cancellation.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.