Kota Kinabalu is situated on the tropical island of Borneo, and is the state capital of the Malaysian state Sabah.Kota Kinabalu is not only an instant resort city but also the perfect place for business, congresses and meetings.Mount Kinabalu is the highest mountain on the island of Borneo.Mount Kinabalu area is well-known worldwide for its tremendous botanical and biological species biodiversity.
Simply Classical Kota Kinabalu Tour Package2N Kota Kinabalu
Car DetailsRoad transport from Kota Kinabalu - A/C Vehicle
Hotel DetailsHotel options available in the package
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
|Kota Kinabalu||2 night(s)||
Sightseeing and TransfersOther inclusions available in the package
- Return Transfers Penang Airport / Ferry Terminal to beach / city hotel (SIC basis)
- Half day Round Island Tour @ 0900hrs (SIC basis)
- 2 Nights stay in Super Standard (King)
Hotel Sixty3 (3 star)
63, Jalan Gaya, Pusat Bandar, 88000 Kota Kinabalu, Sabah, Malaysia, Kota Kinabalu
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Date of booking to 30 days before travel the cancellation charges will be 10% of the tour cost
- 30 to 15 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost
- 15 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost
- 0 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 100% of the tour cost. No refund shall be given
- Please note cancellation policy is subject to change. It depends on the hotel policy. In peak season, some hotels may charge 100% cancellation.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.