Ooty, is also known as "Udhagamandalam". It’s been rightly titled as the as Queen of Hills. Mysore, the erstwhile capital of the Wodeyar dynasty, is considered the cultural capital of Karnataka state. Whether you choose to stretch your body in a traditional yoga poses or takes gentler exercise strolling through the city’s magnificent palaces and colourful market, Mysore is one Indian city that rewards a slower pace.
Simply Ooty Deluxe Package1N Bangalore , 2N Mysore and 2N Ooty
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
Fortune Park JP Celestial
Sandesh The Prince
- Sightseeing as per the itinerary
- Exclusive Non AC vehicle for transfers
- All interstate permit toll, parking, fuel charges and hotel taxes (as per itinerary)
* Prices mentioned are for per person on twin sharing basis (minimum 2 people staying together)
Fortune Park JP Celestial (4 star)
No. 5/43, Seshadri Road, Near Race Course Road - 560009, Bangalore
Sandesh The Prince (4 star)
#3, Nethra Nivas, Nazarbad Main Road - 570010, Mysore
Meadows Residency (3 star)
Charring Cross, Coonoor Road, Coimbatore-Ooty-Gundlupet Hwy, Stone House Area - 643002, Ooty
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Date of booking to 30 days before travel the cancellation charges will be 10% of the tour cost
- 30 to 15 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost
- 15 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.