The world's aspiring 'City in a Garden' is an unexpected wonderland for fans of all things green and natural. Catch a city bus and end up in ancient rainforests rustling with monkeys and Greater Racket-tailed Drongos, muddy wetlands teeming with lobsters and giant lizards, or sleepy farms heaving with bananas, papayas and jackfruit. Alternatively, hop on a bumboat and then cycle your way around a rustic island paradise.
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
Summer View Hotel
- Meet & Greet Services by English speaking Coach Captain
- Night Safari tour without dinner and transfers on seat in coach basis
- Half day City tour of Singapore on seat in coach basis
- Noon till Sunset at Sentosa tour with 1 way Cable Car ride, Underwater World, Dolphin Lagoon, 4D Magix, Images of Singapore, Madame Tussauds, Wings of Time and transfers on seat in coach basis
- Arrival and Departure transfers between Singapore Changi Airport to Hotel on seat in coach basis
- All taxes are included
- Important: This package is saleable 14 day before the date of travel only.
* Prices mentioned are for per person on twin sharing basis (minimum 2 people staying together)
Day Wise Itinerary
Day 1: Arrive Singapore, Check In & Night Safari Tour
- Upon arrival at Singapore Changi Airport, transfer to hotel and check in (Check in time is at 14:00 hrs – early check in subject to availability and may be chargeable).
- In the evening around 18:00 hrs proceed on Night Safari tour. The world’s first Night Safari, set in 40 hectares of secondary jungle, will unfold the mystery and drama of the tropical jungle after dusk with stunning effects. See a myriad of nocturnal animals, from fierce predators to timid forest dwellers, in their natural habitat under subtle moon glow lighting. With priority boarding. You won’t have to wait in line to board the tram which takes you through the East and West Lop. Pass by a large reservoir and weave through selected habitats designed specifically to replicate the natural environment from the Himalayan Foothills to the Southeast Asian Rainforest and Indian Subcontinent. Let the guide take you on a walking trail to view some animals at close quarters. There will also be an opportunity to catch either the Thumbuakar performance of fire-eating skills or a 20 minutes animal extravaganza at the Creatures of the Night Show, subject to weather conditions. You can choose to add on a buffet meal of local favourites and international cuisine in a charmingly rustic setting at Ulu Ulu Safari Restaurant. Return to hotel for overnight stay.
Day 2: Half Day City Tour & Noon Till Sunset At Sentosa
- After breakfast at hotel, in the morning around 08:30 hrs proceed on half day City tour of Singapore.
- Explore the city by driving round the Civic District, passing by the Padang, Cricket Club, historic Parliament House, Supreme Court and City Hall. Next, stop at the Merlion Park and enjoy the impressive views of Marina Bay. Do not miss out this picture-taking opportunity with The Merlion, a mythological creature that is part lion and part fish. Visit Thian Hock Keng Temple, one of Singapore’s oldest Buddhist-Taoist temples, before driving past Chinatown. Stop by a Local Handicraft Centre and observe craftsmen at work up-close. Proceed to the National Orchid Garden, located within Singapore Botanic Gardens, which boasts a sprawling display of 60,000 orchid plants. Our final stop at Little India will entrance you with the scent of joss sticks, jasmine and spices.
- In the Afternoon around 13:30 hrs proceed on Sentosa tour. Catch a Cable Car ride from Mount Faber to the State of Fun Sentosa! The 8 seater cabins will give you a bird’s eye view of the Singapore Skyline. Get up close and be dazzled by the wealth of marine life via an 83 metre long tunnel at the Underwater World. Then watch adorable pink dolphins frolic with their trainers from a vantage point with Reserved Seats at the Dolphin Lagoon. 4D Magix - Join Sean and his friends in an immersive 4D experience as they fly through tornado, encounter giant lizards, discover the lost city of Atlantis in a one of a kind adventure in Journey 2- The Mysterious Island Fun, interactive and theatrical, Images of Singapore Live takes you on a journey to uncover the nation’s extraordinary story through a unique mix of live actors and special effects. Experience the sights, smells and sounds of yesteryear. Continue to Madame Tussauds where you will meet wax figures of celebrities and key historical personalities. Enjoy priority entry and best view seats to Wings of Time, a multi-sensory extravaganza show that tells the story of a fantastic journey through time and space. Return to hotel for overnight stay.
Day 3: Free Day At Leisure
Day 4: Free Time For Shopping & Departure
- After breakfast at hotel, check out from room and keep your bags at the concierge. Rest of the day is free at your own leisure to explore Singapore or do shopping at the 5 famous places in Singapore such as Mustafa Centre, Bugis Street, Lucky Plaza, Far East Plaza and Anchorpoint Shopping Centre. Later in time, return back to hotel, collect you bags and take a transfer to Airport.
- Tour Ends
Standard Double or Twin Room
Summer View Hotel (3 star)
173 Bencoolen Street Singapore 189642, Singapore
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Hotel cancellation will be Free before 15 days of check-in.
- Cancellations or changes made 48 hours before arrival are subject to 1 night room charge and tax penalty.
- Price shown includes all taxes and fees.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.