Embark on a journey with us as we take you to Singapore, the most sought after travel destinations in South East Asia. On this tour you will be taken to some of the popular landmarks and modern day architecture and you will also get a chance to experience the culture of this beautiful places. Whether your planning a family trip or a business trip Singapore surely has a lot to offer you in terms of fun and enjoyment.
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
Swissotel The Stamford, Singapore
* Prices mentioned are for per person on twin sharing basis (minimum 2 people staying together)
Day Wise Itinerary
Day 1: Arrival At Singapore
Things to see and do
Day 2: Singapore City Tour
Things to see and do
The only golf club in Singapore open to the public, it features two famously challenging 18-hole courses and hosts the yearly Barclays Singapore Open.
Sentosa greenest areas. This outdoor conservatory boasts more than 50 different species of butterflies, from the rare and endangered to the more common varieties. Located in ...
The tour will commence with a drive around the Civic District past the Padang Cricket Club, the historic Parliament House, the Supreme Court, the City Hall and a short stop at...
Underwater World, near Siloso Beach (all buses). Claims to be Asia's largest tropical oceanarium, it features a walk-through aquarium with lots of sharks and fishes and many ...
Day 3: Leisure At Singapore
Day 4: Departure From Singapore
Classic Room Low Rise
Classic Harbour View Room
Swiss Executive Room
Classic Room High Rise
Classic Room( Hi Rise)
Classic Room, Harbour View
Swissotel The Stamford, Singapore (5 star)
2 Stamford Road, Marina Bay, 178882 Singapore, Singapore
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Date of booking to 30 days before travel the cancellation charges will be 10% of the tour cost
- 30 to 15 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost
- 15 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost
- 0 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 100% of the tour cost. No refund shall be given
- Please note cancellation policy is subject to change. It depends on the hotel policy. In peak season, some hotels may charge 100% cancellation.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.