|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
- Two way Airport Transfers
- DAY 1, Seat-in-coach transfer from Changi Airport to hotel. Evening transfer to Night Safari. Explore the walking trails, coming up close to the majestic leopard, whilst the giant flying squirrel cruises above your head. Don't miss the Creatures of the Night show.
- DAY 2, Morning tour commences from Orchard Road and will drive past Istana to Suntec City to see the Fountain of Wealth before making a stop at the iconic Merlion Park. Proceed to China Square for a short break to enjoy a coffee or tea with toast. Proceed to Chinatown where the famous Thian Hock Kheng temple can be seen, then to The Jewel Box, up on Mount Faber and visit a jewellery wholesale factory. In the afternoon transfer to Mount Faber for cable car ride to Sentosa to visit some of the attractions such as S.E.A. Aquarium, The Luge, Skyride and Wings of Time.
- DAY 3 Seat-In Coach transfer from hotel to Changi Airport.
* Prices mentioned are for per person on twin sharing basis (minimum 2 people staying together)
Fragrance Hotel - Imperial is located in Singapore's Little India neighborhood, close to Malay Heritage Centre, Haji Lane, and Chinatown Heritage Center. Nearby points of interest also include Raffles City and National Museum of Singapore.
Fragrance Hotel - Imperial features a coffee shop/café. Room service is available during limited hours. The hotel serves continental breakfasts each morning in the café (surcharges apply). Recreational amenities include an outdoor pool. Wireless and wired high-speed Internet access is available in public areas (surcharges apply). Complimentary guest parking is limited, and available on a first-come, first-served basis. Additional property amenities include dry cleaning/laundry services, an elevator (lift), and tour assistance. This is a smoke-free property.
74 air-conditioned guestrooms at Fragrance Hotel - Imperial feature coffee/tea makers and complimentary bottled water. Bathrooms feature showers, complimentary toiletries, and hair dryers. Wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge. Guestrooms offer direct-dial phones. LCD televisions have cable channels and DVD players. Guests may request irons/ironing boards and wake-up calls. Housekeeping is available daily.
Facilities at hotel
- Conference Facility
- Tennis Courts
- Coffee Shop
- Swimming Pool
- Concierge Services
- Baby Sitting
- Airport Transfer
- Room Service
- Pets Allowed
- Air Conditioning
- Children's Club
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Date of booking to 30 days before travel the cancellation charges will be 10% of the tour cost
- 30 to 15 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost
- 15 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost
- 0 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 100% of the tour cost. No refund shall be given
- Please note cancellation policy is subject to change. It depends on the hotel policy. In peak season, some hotels may charge 100% cancellation.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.