Expect a perfectly exciting and exhilarating holiday while on a Bintan Singapore Tour. While Singapore takes you to a trip to maze of high-rises, swanky malls, thumping nightlife and amazing food, it is Bintan that gives you an opportunity to live adventure. Bintan is an adventure lover’s paradise for all the adventurous activities it offers. Snorkeling, jet skiing, canoeing, wind surfing, golfing, sailing, diving and much more, the island has loads to offer.
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
Nirwana Gardens - Nirwana Resort Hotel
- On arrival at Changi International airport, transfer to Tana Mera Ferry terminal for your ferry transfer to the Indonesian island of Bintan.
- Transfer from Bintan ferry terminal to the resort.
- Transfer to the ferry terminal for your ferry back to Singapore.
Day Wise Itinerary
Day 1: Arrival In Singapore – Transfer To Bintan
Day 2: Bintan – Day At Leisure
Day 3: Depart Bintan – Arrive Singapore - Day At Leisure
Travel from Bintan to Singapore
Ferry Bintan Resort Ferries
Day 4: Sightseeing – Half Day City Tour
Things to see and do
House may already be very popular, but it is a shame that it remains as one of the most under-rated restaurants around. It is not easy to create a cosy ambience with vibes so ...
The well manicured Padang was the location of major historical events from the British surrender to the Japanese military in 1942, the British victory parade led by Lord Louis...
Day 5: Depart Singapore
Nirwana Gardens - Nirwana Resort Hotel (4 star)
Jalan Panglima Pantar, SiteA2-Lagoi 29155 NIRWANAGARDENS, Bintan, Bintan
Pinnacle Hotel (3 star)
270 Jalan Besar, #01-01/02 - 209019, Singapore
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Date of booking to 30 days before travel the cancellation charges will be 10% of the tour cost
- 30 to 15 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost
- 15 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost
- 0 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 100% of the tour cost. No refund shall be given
- Please note cancellation policy is subject to change. It depends on the hotel policy. In peak season, some hotels may charge 100% cancellation.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.