Singapore & Malaysia Fixed Departure on Singapore Airlines There are plenty of benefits for doing that. Firstly, it will help us customise for you the things you might be interested in for a smoother browsing experience. What’s more, we can also tailor special country deals just for you. Think attractive discounts on hotel stays, airfares and shopping privileges that will make your stay in Singapore even more pleasurable.
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
Landmark Village Hotel
|Genting Highlands||1 night(s)||
First World Hotel
|Kuala Lumpur||2 night(s)||
StarPoints Hotel Kuala Lumpur
- Return Airport Transfers
- Lunch & Dinner Coupons
* Prices mentioned are for per person on twin sharing basis (minimum 2 people staying together)
Day Wise Itinerary
Day 1: Arrive Singapore
- Welcome aboard on wonderful tour to South East Asia. Start your tour in Singapore.
- On arrival in Singapore you will be greeted by your welcoming Tour Manager / local representative outside the baggage hall area at the airport. After assembling, settle down in the ease of your transport, as we drive you to the hotel. (Early Check in Option is available – Please refer cost structure) In the afternoon, check into your hotel and relax. The rest of the day is free at leisure. In the evening you have choice of Optional tour – Universal Studio. you have the time to explore the city on your own. Your Tour Manager / local Representative will assist you in case you want to opt for an entire day at the newly opened Universal Studios at Resort World at Sentosa. The first and only Universal Studio theme park in Southeast Asia, Universal Studios™ Singapore will feature 24 movies- themed rides and attractions, 8 of which are designed exclusively for tourist. Universal Studios™ Singapore promises to be a truly unique, world-class movie theme park - designed with careful attention to creating weather-protected experiences that enhance the natural setting of Sentosa Island. Seven Unique themed zones will encircle a picturesque central lagoon. Each zone will feature distinctive architecture, landscaping, and entertainment offerings. There will be one-of-a-kind rides fro guests to enjoy, shows that make one laugh, and peaceful gardens to enjoy with family and friends, as well as retail and dining establishments. Everything about these intricately designed zones promises to be an immersive entertainment experience unlike anything in this part of the world.
- Overnight At Hotel In Singapore
Day 2: Singapore - Kuala Lumpur
- ‘Selamat Datang ke Malaysia’ – Welcome to Malaysia. Enjoy a panoramic tour enroute and Visit Kuala Lumpur.
- After a delicious American breakfast at the hotel, Transfer to Singapore bus Station.sit back and relax in your deluxe coach as we proceed towards Kuala Lumpur City Station.Meet our local representative Guide/Driver .. Visit To Putrajaya Tour … transfer to Kuala Lumpur Hotel.Day to your own activity
- Overnight at Hotel in Kuala Lumpur
Day 3: Kuala Lumpur
- Enjoy the City Tour and Visit I-City Tour In Kuala Lumpur
- After an American breakfast at your hotel . Enjoy the City Tour & Visit I-City Tour In Kuala Lumpur
- Overnight at Hotel in Kuala Lumpur.
Day 4: Kuala Lumpur - Genting
- Enjoy the visit of Batu Caves .. Proceed to Genting Island
- After an american breakfast at your hotel. Enjoy the Tour Of Batu Caves .Then Proceed To Genting Highland, indulge yourself in a world of fantasy and adventure at the famous Indoor Theme Park and Enjoy Ur 1 Way Cable Car Ride . The cool mountain air makes it an exhilarating experience, whether you are looking for a relaxing ride, or to enjoy the wondrous scenery around you or to just hop onto one of the adrenalin-pumping rides, Genting Highlands will not disappoint. The theme parks have over 60 rides and attractions to choose from, and offer you a unique experience with totally different climates - from arctic to rainforest!
- Overnight at Hotel in Genting
Travel from Singapore to Genting Highlands
Fly Singapore to Kuala Lumpur, train
Fly Singapore to Kuala Lumpur Subang, taxi
Day 5: Genting - Singapore
- Arrive at Singapore from Malaysia by Deluxe Coach. Day free to explore the city on your own.
- After an American breakfast at your hotel, Transfer From Genting to bus Station for your return Journey to Singapore.On arrival Singapore meet with our representative at Singapore bus Station & transfer to your Hotel in Singapore. In the afternoon, check into your hotel and relax. The rest of the day is free at leisure. In the evening you have choice of Optional tour – Night Safari. Night Safari is the world’s first safari park for nocturnal animals. It has over 2,500 animals in their naturalistic night time habitats. The star of the Night Safari experience is a guided tram ride that takes you across 7 geographical zones of the world. From the rugged Himalayan Foothills to the swampy banks of the Asian Riverine Forest and more, your tram guide will share fascinating facts and tales about the animals and habitats along your journey.
- Overnight at Hotel in Singapore.
Travel from Genting Highlands to Kuala Lumpur
Day 6: Singapore
- Enjoy the city tour of Singapore .Visit Sentosa Island - Singapore’s premier island resort getaway.
- After an American breakfast at your hotel ,Your orientation tour of Singapore begins with a drive around the Civic District past the Padang, Cricket Club, Parliament House, Supreme Court and City Hall. You'll have great views of Marina Bay when you stop for photos at Merlion Park and the Merlion, Singapore's mythological creature that is part lion, part fish.The tour continues with a visit to Sentosa Island to enjoy a fun-filled evening. Enjoy One Way Cable , Car Visit the Underwater World Oceanarium where you can venture into the ocean depths via a moving travellator that ferries you through an 83-metre-long acrylic tunnel. Later prepare to be spellbound by ‘Songs of the Sea’ – a show of characters, sound, light and laser spectacular show.Enjoy Dolphin Show
- Overnight at Hotel in Singapore.
Day 7: Singapore To Respective Hubs
- Breakfast At Your Hotel ,
- (Optional Universal Studios with Lunch) at extra cost
- Later today, proceed to the airport as this fantastic tour comes to an end. Return home with wonderful memories of your tour
Landmark Village Hotel (3 star)
390 Victoria St, Singapore 188061, Singapore
First World Hotel (3 star)
Genting Highlands Resort, 69000 Pahang Darul Makmur, Malaysia, Genting Highlands
StarPoints Hotel Kuala Lumpur (3 star)
149 Jalan Masjid India Kuala Lumpur, Wilayah Persekutuan Malaysia 50100, Kuala Lumpur
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Date of booking to 30 days before travel the cancellation charges will be 10% of the tour cost
- 30 to 15 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost
- 15 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost
- 0 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 100% of the tour cost. No refund shall be given
- Please note cancellation policy is subject to change. It depends on the hotel policy. In peak season, some hotels may charge 100% cancellation.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.