Aavo Padharo, words of welcome in the language of Gujarat because it is here that these words ring truly and the guest is 'God' and the people of Gujarat are gregariously friendly, inviting and will entice you to come again and again.
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
Lords Inn Somnath
Dwarkadhish Lords Eco Inn
- Road taxes, parking fee, fuel charges, interstate taxes,.
- Representative for assistance on all arrival and departure transfers.
- All currently applicable taxes including service tax.
- All transfers, city tours and transport services by A/C Vehicle All India Tourist permit vehicle as per the above itinerary
Day Wise Itinerary
Day 1: Ahmedabad To Somnath (450 Kms – 9 Hrs)
Day 2: Somnath Local Sightseeing
Day 3: Somnath - Via Porbander To Dwarka (260 Kms - 5 Hrs)
Travel from Somnath to Dwarka
Taxi to Porbandar, fly
Train to Ahmedabad, fly
Day 4: Dwarka Local Sightseeing
Lords Inn Somnath (3 star)
Veraval Somnath by-pass Prabhash Patan, Somnath
Dwarkadhish Lords Eco Inn (3 star)
Near Gayatri Temple, Ghanshyam Nagar - 361335, Dwarka
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Hotel cancellation will be Free before 15 days of check-in.
- Cancellations or changes made 48 hours before arrival are subject to 1 night room charge and tax penalty.
- Price shown includes all taxes and fees.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.