The coastal regions of Kerala have a network of waterways, inlets, estuaries, lakes and natural canals connecting coastal towns. This interlinked body of waterways is known as the backwaters in Kerala. Travelling in traditional houseboats along these backwaters to enjoy the scenic landscape is a wonderful experience and extremely popular among visitors. Kerala is also a perfect destination for adventure, culture and relaxation.
Soothing Hills And Backwaters Of Kerala2N Munnar , 1N Thekkady , 1N Kumarakom and 1N Alleppey
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
Spice Country Resort
Lakshmi Hotel & Resorts
Cruise land houseboat
- All taxes, fuel charge, toll, parking, road tax and driver bata
- All transfers in AC vehicle
- Sightseeing as per the itinerary
* Prices mentioned are for per person on twin sharing basis (minimum 2 people staying together)
Spice Country Resort (3 star)
Chithirapuram, Idukki - 685612, Munnar
Thekkady Junction, Kumily.P.O, Idukki - 685 509, Thekkady
Lakshmi Hotel & Resorts (3 star)
Kumarakom North P.O. Kottayam - 686566, Kumarakom
Cruise land houseboat (3 star)
Regd.Off: No: 503, Lakelands Buildings Near Pallathuruthy Bridge, A/C Rd, Sanathapuram P.O - 688 003, Alleppey
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Date of booking to 30 days before travel the cancellation charges will be 10% of the tour cost
- 30 to 15 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost
- 15 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.