Bangalore, also known as Bengaluru, is designated as the capital of the state of Karnataka in India. Bangalore is one of the fastest developing metropolitan areas in India and houses many software companies. Mysore is the second largest city in the state of Karnataka, Mysore is one of the most important tourist centers of the Karnataka state of India.
Southern Crossover1N Bangalore , 2N Mysore and 2N Ooty
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
Golden Landmark Hotel
Golden Landmark Resort
Accord Highland Ooty
- Railway station/Airport transfers.
- All sightseeing and transfers by AC Indica
- All applicable taxes.
- All transport costs ex-Bangalore to Coimbatore
* Prices mentioned are for per person on twin sharing basis (minimum 2 people staying together)
Golden Landmark Hotel (3 star)
20-21, Seshadri Road, Gandhi Nagar, Bangalore, Karnataka 560009, Bangalore
Golden Landmark Resort (4 star)
45/A, , K.R.S Road, Metagalli, Mysore-570016, Karnataka, Hebbal Industrial Estate, Hebbal, Mysore, Karnataka 570016, Mysore
Accord Highland Ooty (4 star)
4/278, Doddabetta Junction, Kotagiri Road, Kotagiri Highway - 643001, Ooty
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Date of booking to 30 days before travel the cancellation charges will be 10% of the tour cost
- 30 to 15 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost
- 15 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.