Casablanca, the largest city of Morocco, is located in the western part of the country on the Atlantic Ocean. Rabat literally "Fortified Place" is the capital city of Morocco. The city is located on the Atlantic Ocean at the mouth of the river Bou Regreg.
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
Ramada Les Almohades Casablanca Morocco Hotel
Golden Tulip Farah Rabat
|Fez Ma||1 night(s)||
Atlas les Almohades Tanger
Los Angeles & Spa
Tryp Cordoba *closed*
AC Hotel Sevilla Forum by Marriott
AC Hotel Madrid Feria by Marriott
- Return Airport Transfers
- Sightseeing & Admissions as per program
- Ferry Crossing from Tangier to Tarifa
- Travel by luxury air-conditioned coach
- English Speaking Guide included for Sightseeing Tours
Day Wise Itinerary
Day 01 : Casablanca
Day 02 : Casablanca To Meknes - Rabat
Travel from Casablanca to Rabat
Day 03 : Rabat To Fez
Travel from Rabat to Fez Ma
Day 04 : Fez To Tangier
Travel from Fez Ma to Tangier
Day 05 : Tangier To Tarifa – Granada
Travel from Tangier to Granada
Car ferry, drive
Car ferry, bus
Car ferry, train
Day 06 : Granada To Cordoba
Travel from Granada to Cordoba
Day 07 : Cordoba To Seville
Travel from Cordoba to Seville
Day 08 : Seville To Madrid
Travel from Seville to Madrid
Fly from Sevilla
Train to Jerez, fly
Day 09 : Madrid
Day 10 : Transfer To Airport
Ramada Les Almohades Casablanca Morocco Hotel (4 star)
Avenue Moulay Hassan 1, Casablanca 20500, Morocco, Casablanca
Golden Tulip Farah Rabat (5 star)
Place Sidi Makhlouf, Rabat
Menzeh Zalagh (4 star)
10 rue Mohamed Diouri, Fez Ma
Atlas les Almohades Tanger (4 star)
43, Avenue Mohamed VI, 90000 Tangier, Tangier
Los Angeles & Spa (4 star)
Cuesta Escoriaza, 17, Granada
Tryp Cordoba *closed* (3 star)
Avenida Medina Azahara, 7, 14005 Córdoba, Cordoba
AC Hotel Sevilla Forum by Marriott (4 star)
Luis Fuentes Bejarano, 45, Seville
AC Hotel Madrid Feria by Marriott (4 star)
Via De Los Poblados, 3, Madrid
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Date of booking to 30 days before travel the cancellation charges will be 10% of the tour cost
- 30 to 15 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost
- 15 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost
- 0 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 100% of the tour cost. No refund shall be given
- Please note cancellation policy is subject to change. It depends on the hotel policy. In peak season, some hotels may charge 100% cancellation.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.