Morocco is composed mainly of Arabs and Berbers or a mixture of the two. Sizeable numbers of Berbers live mainly in the country’s mountainous regions long areas of refuge for them where they preserve their language and culture. Some segments of the population are descendants of refugees from Spain who fled from the Reconquista, the Christian reconquest of the Iberian Peninsula, in the 15th century.
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
Ramada Les Almohades Casablanca Morocco Hotel
Golden Tulip Farah Rabat
|Fez Ma||1 night(s)||
Atlas les Almohades Tanger
Los Angeles Hotel and Spa
Tryp Cordoba *closed*
AC Hotel Sevilla Forum by Marriott
AC Hotel Madrid Feria by Marriott
- Return Airport Transfers
- English Speaking Guide included for Sightseeing Tours
- Travel by luxury air-conditioned coach
- Sightseeing & Admissions as per program
Day Wise Itinerary
Day 01 : Arrival At Casablanca
Day 02 : Casablanca To Meknes - Rabat
Travel from Casablanca to Rabat
Day 03 : Rabat To Fez
Travel from Rabat to Fez Ma
Day 04 : Fez To Tangier
Travel from Fez Ma to Tangier
Day 05 : Tangier To Tarifa – Granada
Travel from Tangier to Granada
Car ferry, drive
Car ferry, bus
Car ferry, train
Day 06 : Granada To Cordoba
Things to see and do
Travel from Granada to Cordoba
Day 07 : Cordoba To Seville
Travel from Cordoba to Seville
Day 08 : Seville To Madrid
Travel from Seville to Madrid
Fly from Sevilla
Train to Jerez, fly
Day 09 : Madrid
Things to see and do
Buen Retiro Park The Buen Retiro Park ("Park of the Pleasant Retreat", in english) is the first biggest park of Madrid city.It has 1.4 km2 (350 acres) at the edge of the city ...
At its center is the Fuente de la Cibeles. This fountain, named after Cibele (or Ceres), roman goddess of nature, is seen as one of Madrid's most important symbols. The ...
Day 10 : Departure
Ramada Les Almohades Casablanca Morocco Hotel (4 star)
Avenue Moulay Hassan 1, Casablanca 20500, Morocco, Casablanca
Golden Tulip Farah Rabat (5 star)
Place Sidi Makhlouf, Rabat
Menzeh Zalagh (4 star)
10 rue Mohamed Diouri, Fez Ma
Atlas les Almohades Tanger (4 star)
43, Avenue Mohamed VI, 90000 Tangier, Tangier
Los Angeles Hotel and Spa (4 star)
Hotel Los Angeles - Cuesta Escoriaza, 17 - 18008 Granada, Granada
Tryp Cordoba *closed* (3 star)
Avenida Medina Azahara, 7, 14005 Córdoba, Cordoba
AC Hotel Sevilla Forum by Marriott (4 star)
Luis Fuentes Bejarano, 45, Seville
AC Hotel Madrid Feria by Marriott (4 star)
Via De Los Poblados, 3, Madrid
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Hotel cancellation will be Free before 15 days of check-in.
- Cancellations or changes made 48 hours before arrival are subject to 1 night room charge and tax penalty.
- Price shown includes all taxes and fees.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.