While images of flamenco, bullfighting and endless tapas spring to mind when picturing a Spanish holiday, the stereotypes barely scratch the surface of Spain, a country steeped in epic history, tradition and unrivalled passion. The Capital of Portugal,Lisbon has experienced a renaissance in recent years with a contemporary culture that is alive and thriving.
Spain And Portugal Special2N Barcelona , 2N Valencia , 2N Madrid and 2N Lisbon
Last Booked 18 hours ago
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
- Airport Transfers
- Gothic District in Barcelona’s Old Town. Walk along its narrow streets and find buildings from medieval times and even from Barcelona in Roman times.
- A large number of buildings are World Heritage Sites
- Visit museums like Picasso Museum, stop at beautiful parks and gardens of cool down at the beach.
- Intercity transfer by Air
Husa Pedralbes (3 star)
Carrer de Fontcoberta 4, Barcelona
Kris Abadia (3 star)
Avenida Campanar 90, Valencia
Hotel Travelodge Torrelaguna (3 star)
Torrelaguna, 69, Madrid
Hotel Flamingo (3 star)
Rua Castilho 41, Lisbon
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Date of booking to 30 days before travel the cancellation charges will be 10% of the tour cost
- 30 to 15 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost
- 15 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.