|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
- Half day sightseeing to world famous konark sun temple by small A/C car.
- Dinner including snacks. Chef choice menu
- Special candle light dinner at Deck Chair (Unique place for couple)
- Special Candle light dinner on private boat at river
The Resort - Konark The Lotus Eco Village on the isolated virgin silver sands of the Ramchandi Beach is one of the most picturesque beaches of Orissa. Located just 7 Km from Konark, Orissa, it is named after te presiding deity of Konark, Goddess Ramchandi. Scenically located on the confluence of the Kusabhadra River and the Bay of Bengal, Lotus Eco Village recreates a village like simple yet modern resort, with the beach as a perfect setting to unwind, be the perfect sun worshipper and beach bum. What makes this location unique is the pristine beach and sand where one can witness the most incredible sunrise and sunsets. The perfect getaway from the hustle and bustle of Puri, Lotus Eco Village is located towards the Konark Temple, the most famous heritage site. From the main road of the highway slight detour facing the confluence, the retreat is a sprawling 6 acres, with the reception that is made of thatched roof and bamboo. Welcoming conch shells, the traditional tikka, refreshing lime juice one is led up to a tidy vegetable patch, butterfly breeding area with flora and fauna to attract, a lotus pond all naturally set to give the village appeal. At the side skirting along all this are wooden rafters, with a cow dung pasted effect as walls of the 19 cottages, all immaculately situated in rows all made of scented pine wood. They look like log cabins from a fairy tale book. The roof is covered with thatched hay to keep the harsh sun at bay and adds to the village look. There are 4 Villas with a hall that doubles up for an extra bed and space, a cozy king size bed which has a mini fridge and tea kettle ready. 6 Deluxe and the rest Single Room Cottages all made of imported cedar wood. The entire ambience is natural to blend and a street lifted from the nearby village, yet modern living and comfortable home away from home. The most spectacular sea view is visible from all cottages, a large conference hall that can easily accommodate 50 in classroom style, a dining area, the open Kitchen where authentic Odiya food, Continental and Chinese is on the menu. Step outside this area, there is a sandy alcove to sip your morning or evening tea, and then starts an amazing, most purest of white sand stretching over 200 meters all along the Lotus Eco Resort which witnesses the sea mouth to the wide open gentle sea, and this virgin beach is almost isolated, like the resorts private beach with an occasional call of egrets, kites, thousands of crabs hover around if left alone, and the fisherman passing by with his catch of king size prawns and the local catch of the day which the resort restaurant is quick to cash in on. Lotus Eco Resort is also fortunate to have apart from the isolated beach patch, but what makes this village resort more unique is the thick wooded area of pine wood and the bushy low trees local to sandy areas at the rear end of the resort. This attracts Sambhar, Deer’s and the barking Deers which when lucky one can hear the occasional sounds and can even see them fleetingly pass by. The notice board at the resort rightly says “Be silent and let Nature Speak!” At Lotus Eco Resort remain quiet and listen to the gentle waves of the sea, the lapping frothy water at your feet, listen to the sand gently sink in as you walk, see the sunrise and sunset , and the sounds from the woods behind, nothing can be more peaceful than that. Unlike most beaches in Orissa, the Ramchandi beach is one of the most scenic, very isolated, unspoilt, and the water is not turbulent like the other spots. The beach has a gradual slope due to which the high waves are not formed, and makes this beach ideal to simply laze, swim, and boating. Lotus Eco Resort prides itself in being one with nature, the vegetable garden, the butterfly park, the greening of the place is just about taking shape. The entire lighting in and around the resort, the pathways, the main entrance are all solar lighting. The cottages are made such to blend with the surroundings as with the thatched roof and dividing thatched cow dung rafters around each cottage.
- Hotel has Free Wifi Zones
Facilities at hotel
- Coffee Shop
- Air Conditioning
- Children's Club
- Swimming Pool
- Pets Allowed
- Baby Sitting
- Conference Facility
- Room Service
- Tennis Courts
- Concierge Services
- Airport Transfer
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Date of booking to 30 days before travel the cancellation charges will be 10% of the tour cost
- 30 to 15 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost
- 15 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost
- 0 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 100% of the tour cost. No refund shall be given
- Please note cancellation policy is subject to change. It depends on the hotel policy. In peak season, some hotels may charge 100% cancellation.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.